nootropics

Papa.Smurf0311

can someone point me in the right direction of nootropic peptides? not so much as a source because i know thats not up for discussion on open board but what exactly is a nootropic peptide called by its common name?

Dunbar

I’m a big fan of alpha-GPC with DBOL.. Great energy. Phenibut and Kratom are good for a euphoria but they’re mildly addictive.

Dunbar

Alpha gives a pretty good mental edge for mind to muscle. Also supposed to work synergisticly with other choline inhibitors

Dunbar

It’s an acetyl choline precursors.. It’s becoming the gold standard for pre-workouts that don’t push caffeine. For example, I know Cutler Nutrition just added 500mg to a serving of their pre.. Works well for me @1000mg but I’ve ran it all the way up to 10g to see its potential. More doesn’t mean better for me.

not really a ‘rush’ which is good.
more of a mental focus/clarity. It touted to improve cognition and specifically mind to muscle for lifter.

AnabolicTitan

Old post but you're still around, what are you looking to get out of nootropics? I've experimented with a few myself and didn't really get much out of modafinal or Piracetam. It's been a while since I've played with research chem nootropics.
I've tried other things for cognitive enhancement that have worked to clear up the fog a bit, microdosing psilocybin was effective, easy and natural, also has a nice anti depressant like effect to it. I wouldn't call myself depressed but I would say it peps you up and makes you feel more lively.

BB

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah i was just trying to see if they brightened my mind up per say. you know, just, non depressive. im not depressed but just thought they may help feel more peppy