not much gain

Kastor2

hi guys am new to forum am 42 years old been training hard 20 years with a good diet.i weigh 200 pounds and am 6 feet tall. my physique is very lean 32 inch waist 46 in chest . but i have never really had any size so i got myself some dianabol try to add a bit off size i have been on it about a month now but only gained 2 pounds in weight and minimal strength gains was expecting a little more for first time round any idea's where am going wrong. the dianabol/anabol is the british dispensary brand and am taking 30mgs a day with some Proviron thanks look forward for some suggestions

Raffy

I wouln't take dianabol by itself. I would add an injectable like test E/C/or P with it to get the best gains. If you take dbol by itself you will probably be gaining only water weight and then when you get off of it you'll lose any gains you had. Some people do have good results taking it by itself but very few. Make sure your PCT is in line also

Muscles88

i agree with him allways use test with anything you use as a base and pct is always a most get some clomid run it for at least 21 days after getting off so you keep most of your gains

Raffy

You can add some nolva during your cycle to fight the gyno and to your PCT along with clomid like what he just said. I did both but ran out of nolva but still finished with clomid. You can be fine with just clomid though, but I like to take nolva to fight the estrogen and gyno with about 10-20mg of nolva ED.

Ramzy1

I would be concerned with my product if I only gained 2 pounds on 30mg of DBol for 30 days regardless of whether or not Test is also being used.

Kastor2

hello again just before i wrote this thread i two thought i had some fakes . as a experiment 1 week ago i uped the dosage to 50mg a day . now a week later i have started some weight gain 4 pounds in a week. i am also getting small pimples around shoulders and chest seems to be working now can u get a weak batch or is every body different to dosagers. cant tell u about strength gains as i havent been to gym as my mother passed away. sorry about my English not very good thanks guys

lines44

sorry about ur moms bro...

its good that u upped ur dosage to 50mg tho...its pretty effective, i've been running at 40 for 2 weeks and im already up 8lbs, strength gains aren't bad..can get those extra 2 reps in...wicked pumps too..next time u run dbol, u should throw sum test in there...as of now the test is a no show for me but wen it kicks in im sure it'll b a fun ride to b on

Raffy

I'd always use test as a base in almost any cycle. 50mg is a good dose but I'm just not a believer in dbol only cycles. I think it's like throwing your money away. IMO

ally_gator

dont forget age has alot to do with how much our bodies/muscles will absorbe.
im 42 also. a 21 yearold kid will get more out of it than we will. from what i read anyway.

etalon

Ya bro be carefull with BD products 70 percent are fake lol........stick to legit gear trust e you really should be gaining more then 2 pounds but i also live by a code DONT DO A CYCLE WITHOUT TEST.......it should be a law

vasili

I started ,  test-e,500mg wk 16wks -dbol 20mg ed 8wks and deca 400mg wk 14wks.A year and a half ago.Befor I started the cycle I had bloods done I was at 580 nat. 169lbs may be 20% body fat.I did a 16 week blast with a four week cruse with 200mg sust a wk.Im going on 5th cycle now with 300mg tren-a wk and 200mg sust wk and still gaining.Im now 215 to 225 lbs with about 14% body fat.I have been woking out off and on ever since I was 20yrs old.And a year and a half on gear now.As far as only dbol cycle I have no clue.To be honest with you guys im kinda a green when doing my gear.This is my first post and first time on any forums.

Thank You.