NPP Cycle length question

trudel83

Seen a similar question asked here recently but decided to ask anyways.

Background on myself. 39 years old, on TRT for 3 years now. Started cycle Beginning of November at 5'8 145 lbs 9% bodyfat, now currently 158lbs at about %12 bodyfat. I've done oral cycles before (pre TRT), this is my first injectable cycle. I went with a low dose NPP/TEST cycle at 250/280 a week, daily IM injections with 28G needle. The joint healing aspect of this compound was very appealing to me since I have many old nagging injuries and feel like this has really helped so far.

I originally bought enough gear for this to be a 12 week cycle, I'm 7 weeks in and feel that I'm finally really starting to see the benefits. Gains are slow and steady and having very minimal if any sides. Right now I am debating whether to extend the current cycle/same dosages for 1 more month or simply get off and go back to just TRT and consolidate my gains. From reading responses to other similar posts it seems that the usual recommendation is 12 weeks for a deca/npp cycle. I had really good bloodwork going into this and considering this is a lower dose I feel like I should be fine extending this another 4 weeks but I just wanted to see what others on here would chime in as to if it would be worth it since I know the body adapts to compounds as time goes on. Anyways, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance

HGH.to

Do you mean: you should stop at 12 weeks or continue to 16 weeks? I would say 12 weeks is enough. cycling then going back to TRT then again cycling is safer. Especially because you just started your cycle. Usually, 16 weeks is for Deca.

trudel83

Do you mean: you should stop at 12 weeks or continue to 16 weeks? I would say 12 weeks is enough. cycling then going back to TRT then again cycling is safer. Especially because you just started your cycle. Usually, 16 weeks is for Deca.
Yea that's pretty much what I meant. I didn't want to leave any gains on the table but just wondering if the compound begins to lose it's effectiveness after a certain point so if let's say week 12-16 I'm getting much less than week 8-12 I would probably just leave it at 12. I'm pretty happy with my gains so far, up close to 15 lbs in 2 months and still have abs. I'm new to injectables and to this compound so I figure someone here could point me in the right direction. Much appreciated, thank you

HGH.to

except for the fact that it may actually lose its effectiveness, you may also develop side effects too! the longer you stay on a cycle, the harder it gets for your body to deal with it and more likely to experience side effects. Yeah, your dosage isn't too big, but with NPP, for a beginner, I would still recommend 12 weeks maximum. I understand you're happy with the results and want to get the max out of it. But you can always return back after taking your time off and giving time to your body to recover