NPP or Deca for JOINT Pain

MRFIXIT

I know they are the same thing with different esters but... Is there a consensus on which one works better or maybe both work better together?

GS9902

You know I'd say Deca has always worked better for me. But I've also been taking MSM and Tumeric sups and honestly that shit works homie. Give those a shot if you haven't already

MRFIXIT

Ive been using Tumeric for My liver ... I have never heard of MSM ???

Update,,, I looked it up,,, I might just give it a shot :) you never know until you try!

piston

I swear my joints Hurt after a deca or npp run, goes to show how much it covers the pain. Makes you think 

Dolf

I use tumeric and glucosamine with msm. It works for me as well, but I'm not benching over 500lbs either. 

Outlawthing

both make my joints feel way better but never paid attention to how they feel when I come off same or worse ?  prob tearing the hell out of em while they feel better 

MRFIXIT

Im gonna do 100 mg npp 200 mg deca with my tren run to test shit out,,,

i know I know 2 .19 nors,,, blah blah blah... this aint my first rodeo... just gotta try something 

this shit is killin me!

MRFIXIT

Not benching PR's... Just my everyday lifting is kicking ass on my joints... I dont think its going to help my shoulders anyways bro,,, I am pretty sure that is a rotator cuff :(

Standingup

Yes as said above turmeric is great, but it doesn't fix all types of joint pain. Tumeric is mainly to reduce inflammation.

Deca and N.P.P. work equally as good as far as Im concerned, and I even use them at an extremely low therapeutic dose with a TRT dose of test. EQ also is very helpful for the joints. Anyone with real joint trouble should probably avoid masteron and winstrol.

GS9902

Standingup said:
</p><p>Yes as said above turmeric is great, but it doesn't fix all types of joint pain. Tumeric is mainly to reduce inflammation.</p><p> Deca and N.P.P. work equally as good as far as Im concerned, and I even use them at an extremely low therapeutic dose with a TRT dose of test. EQ also is very helpful for the joints. Anyone with real joint trouble should probably avoid masteron and winstrol.</p><p>
</p><p>Very true about it not being a fix but keep in mind neither is a nandrolone. It's a mask. I just hesitate recommending a 19nor for joint pain fixes. Yeah they help but yikes there's safer alternatives For folks reading that arent TRT  or blast cruise guys.  Just my humble opinion</p><p> </p>

Standingup

Oh no absolutely, Id never suggest its a fix. The op just asked about using one or the other for pain, and that it does do. The thing is as we get older there are so many other medications people end up getting on and none of them are fixes either. Look at blood pressure meds, as far as I know once you stop taking them the B.P. will go back up. So at this point as I said above I look at it as a low therapeutic dose.

As far as turmeric goes though I believe it can "fix" certain problems. For example I take it when I get tendonitis and it seems to greatly speed the time it usually takes to go away, and then I stop taking the turmeric. 

Standingup

Ive run deca and tren together with no trouble. For a guy like you with experience its fine, for a beginner not so much, but as you said this aint your first ro-day-o cowboy :)

GS9902

I gotcha brother. I know you've always told me and others how much it helps you and it helps me in that aspect as well. I just like my hippie sups a lot. You know me homes I'm a product of my sisters hippie influence:)

Dolf

Stand turned me onto tumeric when I was having bicep tendon issues. It helped tremendously. I'm a believer in tumeric now.