Nutropin HGH dosage suggestions

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys I'm looking to introduce Nutropin HGH into my regimen of
Test E 600mg weekly
Tren A 350mg weekly
Masteron 350mg weekly.

I have Zero experience when it comes to HGH but I seriously want to incorporate it into my cycle. Anyone who has first hand experience with this please let me know. Thanks guys, hope you are all having good cycles! Keep it pushing!

Last edited:

IronDaddy

2 IU a day for general health 3-4 IU to grow some muscles for beginners. professionals go for higher doses of 6-8 IU a day. Crazy gainers attempt higher doses.
But hgh is expensive and must be used for 4-6 months!

otfjoey300

I have been doing a lot of reading lately; I’ve also been running human grade Humatrope at 3iu’s per day for about 4 months now.

to my dismay, I just was educated a bit more on the matter recently, and it appears running GH without additional supplemental T4 thyroid meds; you’re actually shorting yourself out up to 50% of your gains.. I now have to source some T4 and I’m having a hell of a time finding it lol. T3 is everywhere. T4 is not. But I plan on adding 100mcg per day when I do get it

otfjoey300

There are a few. This specific conclusion I made from a dude who actually did all the profiling for compounds on steroid.com .. I’ll find and post