Obsessed

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"29117","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"I Command you to Grow! BicepsArm Day with CT Fletcher - YouTube","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

CT Fletcher - I Command You to Grow

WARNING - Foul Language

Big Nasty

At first I wasn't for sure how to take CT, now I watch all his stuff. He's awesome. Great life story as well. I did his 200 tricep challenge with dumbbell extensions. Its an absolute smoker. One of the best tricep pumps I've ever had and they were sore for 2 days. My triceps rarely get sore anymore. Only a little and after doing the challenge they were absolutely smoked. Great finisher for tris. You won't regret it. i do it fairly often now on arm days. 

JdDaniel01

If his legs are half as big as his arms then he can back up the act. If not then he is just about like 75% of the guys in every gym. I do like the mind muscle connection though, I just imagine the look on the senior citizens faces in my gym if I was to sit on the preacher bench yellin at my biceps to grow. It would be epic. 

MRFIXIT

I actually did a clinic with CT at my gym, I had pics on here but i erased all my pics because of the punk that put my identity on MG.. Anyway he is loud when it comes to training, but a really cool guy, pretty funny and well spoken.. That shit is all an act to sell shirts

I used to think the same thing though, what a fucking loud mouth,,lol but he alright:)

A

Alwaysworking

He's  a great guy in person he trains with a few people I know a they tell me he's great when they need that push. And his wheels match his arms

Titanings

Yea in case some of you didn't know he actually holds the world record for curling while keeping your back against the wall so you cant move....at like 275lbs! He also had bench press record or was close to it if I remember right. But big thing was he had a heart attack and doctors told him he could never lift again or he would die. And he actually has like a metal heart valve and he strains to hard and goes to heavy it can kill him, that's why he has all those challenges for high reps. And considering he is in his 50's.....yea great motivational stuff. Even if you don't like the prison style lifting or attitude he brings sometimes the message he puts behind it all is undeniable and highly motivational!!

Best thing I liked about him was when he talked about true strength and what it was after he had the heart attack. long video but really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF__WOqRx60

Also if you like CT you should also check out this guy kevin 'da hulk'.....pretty amazing story! This is a truly amazing video here.....shit gets real as fuck about 2 minutes and 30 seconds in.....!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpdUSEOdQJo

and here is his story.....powerful stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXktcPfLXrI