odd topic but balls

MaScot

Noticed myself and the wife did last night that the boyz don't hang like they used too. They seem to be tucked up tight almost against the underside of the penis.
Is this normal ball shrinkage?

MaScot

i wish it was the cold but i just got out of a hot shower and its still the same lol
i got the hcg for pct!!!
not sure i should use hcg im only 3 weeks in my cycle lol

milkin

Hcg for sure, think of it as a defibulator for your gems. If you keyword "hcg" in the search box, located just above and to the right, you will find forums on hcg and it's usage. Make sure you have a good PCT protocol mapped out for when your cycle ends and remember, hcg usage should be discontinued before pct starts. More on this can also be found in the forums. Be sure to come back with feedback for others.

capix

You might want to try some Tribulus. It is all natural, and it helps in the process of producing your own natural Testosterone. I personally use the 1000mg tablets......

upindown

Nothing really you can do, even HCG struggles to keep your boys hanging low and full. Just a side effect that you have to deal with.
It can be a blessing as when I am on cycle, my wife can actually fit my boys in her mouth!

MaScot

good point upindown lol
but a few weeks after some pct at the end of cycle and the boyz should be back in town !!!!! right lol

upindown

It sounds like you are like myself and really get shut down during cycles. Make sure your PCT is aggressive and on point and it should take 3 weeks for them to come back to life.

hayabusa

i notice when suppression has kicked in, your nuts tend to atrophy as of about 3-4wks into a cycle of moderate anabolics, hcg will defo help.... they'll get back to normal when you are done, provided pct has taken care of recovery

Wizard

i don't really care for my balls shrinking during cycle, either way i dislike having monstrous balls.. But usually i take care of it on my pct unlike some guys that will rush to take care of it while on cycle.

MasterStreet

HCG definitely takes care of the boys. Low dose during cycle prevents rapid shrinkage, but changes in size is gonna occur. Being single, I watch and measure constantly...

JakeQeen

Yo I can't wait for my freakin balls to tighten up. I am tired of sitting down on them all fucking time. Or worse "rolling a nutt when I get up" oh man whatever, I am fallen apart......tight sack who'd bitch about that after 35

built_tough

honestly IF i ever go back on anything, im only using hgh , LOL.  do your balls hang low, do they wobble through and fro, HELL NO.  

Mcad

You might consider site injecting syntherol into those bad boys, that should swell them nicely. If you do try this solution please post before and after pictures.