odin

Jay206void

does anyone know if it's supposed to take a site a few days to verify that u sent payment via wu? I sent payment few days ago and I've emailed them asking if it was received and they aren't responding and it's a reputable site Odin so I'm not sure what that would mean exactly. I haven't used em before I've always used a different site but I've heard good things about them so I tried them. can it take them a while to have the receiver pick up the payment and confirm that with you?

lineman1007

I believe Odin Pharma got busted about 2 months ago. WU payments are available for pick up right away. Receiver may be slow picking up the funds, but I kinda doubt that. Hope all works out fer ya.

Jay206void

yeah, I just got money back it just felt like sketchy. I know they have good rep though.
I went through different place.
I've got 6 months of cycling on n off as I made a year commitment and I need a place that has quicker turnaround time. I waited 4 days n the receiving party didn't pick it up so.....
anyways, thanx for the response.

lineman1007

yeah, I just got money back it just felt like sketchy. I know they have good rep though.
I went through different place.
I've got 6 months of cycling on n off as I made a year commitment and I need a place that has quicker turnaround time. I waited 4 days n the receiving party didn't pick it up so.....
anyways, thanx for the response.
Glad it worked out

Biggskip1488

does anyone know if it's supposed to take a site a few days to verify that u sent payment via wu? I sent payment few days ago and I've emailed them asking if it was received and they aren't responding and it's a reputable site Odin so I'm not sure what that would mean exactly. I haven't used em before I've always used a different site but I've heard good things about them so I tried them. can it take them a while to have the receiver pick up the payment and confirm that with you?
Crypto is typically the best way to go I've never had good luck w wu. As far as the sit Odin goes I thought they only sold the resellers? They're a brand not a site right? Odin anabolics are a personal favorite of mine they're heavy hitters for sure but as for the site you're mentioning I'm not familiar. However a few days is a long time to grip your seat when your hard earned dollar is at stake. Hgh.to is the name of a member on here😉 so maybe look for a more trusted site not saying the one you used isn't going to come through honestly I bet unless there was a viral mistake on your end they will. But by the time I was towards the end of my last round I felt I knew the aforementioned guy well and never had a moments doubt. Security is everything in this business. And sometimes cheaper is not better. Stick with the pros my friend...when it comes to things like this ask yourself "how long is a piece of string" hard telling how long a new supplier might take. But when you know who you're dealing with you'll never have to fret