Offensive Avatars

Dolf

I just permanently banned a fucktard for having an offensive avatar. Offensive avatars will not be tollerated, and if asked by a mod to change it "free speech" is not an acceptable answer. While MG does value different opinions it is not a democracy. We will not tolerate any offensive pics, avatars, or speech that includes, but is not limited to race, religion, or sex. Zero tolerance! Certain violations of this rule will no longer come with a courtesy pm to change, but will result in an instant permanent ban. No if's, and's, or but's about it. This is not a common problem thanks to the great and respectful 99.999% of the members we have.

Kielbasa_Posse

I'm polish and that avatar didn't offend me. Why?? Dudes brain must be smaller than his heart. Also it's not the 1940's ha ha ha !! Go lay down somewhere. 

JdDaniel01

Sometimes in the military, occasions would arise where everyone would get their asses chewed and then look around at each other in amazement and ask "was that necessary?" Even in the most seemingly obvious instances, it always came back to the fact that there wouldnt be a need to say it if some dumbass hadn't done it... Good job Dolf!

Dolf

Lol...I agree JD. That was some military still in me coming out, and it was not really meant for our regular members. It was more for newer members and future members. I also put it out because as mods we do our best to police the community, but we do miss things from time to time, and we rely on you guys and gals to police yourselves and steer us in the direction of an individual being a fuckstick!

B

Burrr

Dolf said:
</p><p>  . No if's, and's, or but's about it.  </p><p>
Butts are still allowed right, as long as they have some panties on?</p><p> </p>

siegmund

I SECOND MY BROTHERS (MODS)

racism.will not be  tolorated in no way . Shape or form.!!! Nor any other disrespectful material ...i had my run in with these assholes inside ..because I keep a clean shaved head dont make me a hater ..

lmao. They all got a surprise in the utility closet when I took a mopringer to there heads ...