Offshore worker, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off rota

Deadmau5

1st time user and looking to run a test cycle BUT because of work its stopping me from starting.

I either take it out here with me (would get sacked if i got caught) OR double up on the dose before i Leave OR run it at a higher dose than normal and hopefully that would get me through the 2 weeks.

Any help and advice would be really appreciated.

PCT and Ai is no problem.

suppsforlife

I either take it out here with me (would get sacked if i got caught) OR double up on the dose before i Leave OR run it at a higher dose than normal and hopefully that would get me through the 2 weeks.
do not go for any of these. especially double up the dosage. higher dosage won't get you through the 2 weeks. you'll get hormones fluctuating a lot and that's going to end up pretty bad for you.
additionally, if you can't workout and have a proper diet (due to work) then what's the point of running gear in the first place?
start your PCT now, stay off steroids as long as you can't workout, diet and rest properly and can't have a proper cycle schedule to follow

Deadmau5

Thanks for the advice mate!

I do have a gym out here and can eat reasonably well.

I was just looking for options but the best bet is don't start at all?

suppsforlife

As long as you can't run gear properly and can't diet/workout consistently - better not.
When start a cycle you should make sure you can use whatever gear you run in the proper manner and be prepared for the cycle with everything else (have the workout schedule ready, your diet, timing etc.)
I was just looking for options but the best bet is don't start at all?
if you can take gear with you and continue working out/dieting you can start
if you can't do at least one of these - better don't

Nick1000

Just an idea, you could take your test with you and tell the guys you work with about it. Be right upfront. How your dr or one of these mens health places put you on replacement therapy and now you do these injections. If they give you a hard time about it just start talking about how great your erections are now. Lol. Anyways, if anyone ever says anything the guys will be like yeah he is trt, has been for awhile...

Deadmau5

they can ask for a prescription which you should have. when he's not able to show it, that might cause some troubles
Yeah that's the main problem! Also I need to figure out how to get 2 x 1ml vials, 2 needles and 1 syringe through security/metal detectors.

Nick1000

If they have that serious of security then do not try to sneak that stuff past security and metal detectors, you would get caught and test is not worth a job. You really need a script which is a possibility or just train without it. Hard work, good training, and proper diet build muscle.

carlomuscle

1st time user and looking to run a test cycle BUT because of work its stopping me from starting.

Any help and advice would be really appreciated.

PCT and Ai is no problem.
just do it when you are home at regular dosing, do not bring the shit to work. You can lose your job !