Old newbie

Dognutz

Just joined, 47 going on 50, gym 3 days aweek, weight stuck at 105kgs, but at 6ft 5, I've got abit of room for it. Looking at moving up a level, see if I can put on some serious muscle

CaptainPlanet

Whoa, maybe I read that incorrectly, but did you just say you you've skipped 3 years into your future while being stuck in the present?

HGH.to

Yes, currently on trt, Test Undecanote, 1000ml every 10weeks, just looking at enhancing it by doing a cycle.
I guess you tried to say Test Undecanoate 1000 mg every 10 weeks.
That's a very low dosage. Increasing Test you're definitely going to enhance your progress!

Dognutz

Welcome to Muscle Gurus. Are you searching to bulk up?
Yep, started my second week of my cycle as follows:
Weeks 1-10: Test PP 150mg M.W.F (450mg per week)
Weeks 1-10: Tri ester Deca/NPP blend 300mg, split over M.W.F (450mg/wk)
Weeks 1-2: Anadrol 50mg ED
Weeks 3-10: Anadrol 100mg ED

Welderman

Brother you don't want to run anadrol for 10 weeks. 6 weeks plenty and use liver protection. Believe me that cycle will pack a lot of muscle on you. I'm talking like 30 pounds of weight gain

Dognutz

Ok, 6 weeks long enough at 100mg/day?
All good with liver protection, taking strom max, fish oil tabs, also got a pottle of liver and organ defender, 5% nutrition. Should be enough.

BiggyBill

Also, stick to 50 mg a day and only increase if you are sure to tolerate the sides. Anadrol is a powerful gear

IronDaddy

Yep, started my second week of my cycle as follows:
Weeks 1-10: Test PP 150mg M.W.F (450mg per week)
Weeks 1-10: Tri ester Deca/NPP blend 300mg, split over M.W.F (450mg/wk)
Weeks 1-2: Anadrol 50mg ED
Weeks 3-10: Anadrol 100mg ED
agreed with others - try to reduce Anadrol cycle length and dosage to be in the safe side. At least, the cycle length.
Also, if you get "Deca Dick" increase test dosage or add cabergoline