Old Sources

Kielbasa_Posse

Is there any possible way to get rid of old Sources or of known Scams from the site. I see a lot of old sources on here that are no longer with us. I think this would clean up the site and help other sources out. I've seen new sources on here that are at the bottom because old sources are still posted. Thanks for the feedback. 

Kfizzle

I agree with this idea. Some are long gone. Also help the members find sources. Not having to go through so many to finally find one that is active. Maybe this could go along with sources paying to be here. 

Kielbasa_Posse

I just feel keeping them around for "research purposes" isnt the best for the site. What are we researching about popped and scamming sources ? If a scamming source comes back under a different name which 98% of them do why keep the old source name around ? They will be changing I.P's and everything else. If you would like to tell me the meaning behind keeping them around in private than please message me. 

Outlawthing

I got mixed emotions on this one if the site is down on a known scam maybe cut it but keep it up if they are still trying to scam or maybe a section for known source scams 

Bash

I can actually see what dolf means KP..  Reason why I joined and found mg was the u a Google search of the source I was going with..  xyz Pharma lab scam? ..  It led me straight here and before sending some money overseas to an email source I got led in a better direction. What would be cool if we had an "active sources" page..  And a "scammed or desactive sources" page. That way we still help out those in need and new sources trying to get seen. And easier to navigate as well. Maaaaaan if I was IT and knew how to make it work I would make mg badassery!! Lol

milkin

These are all great ideas guys. Yes in the near future we will be adding bright colors to scammers  review page.

expdom

If it is a scam site does the link still lead to their store? It seems that could be a bad Idea but to watch how they acted and the progression from legitimate source to dirt bag can be very informative. Once you have seen it dozens of times you can see it coming from a mile away.

Dolf

That's one of the many reasons being active is so advantageous. Once you've seen a couple sources go bad you can spot that shit from a mile away from then on, and stay the fuck away! Unless you're one of the first to get fucked you see the signs becsuse it's like groundhog day with each one.

Dolf

Way too many! I've been burned and can sympathize. I hate to see anyone lose their hard earned money to a low life scamming fuck stick!

Nytex

Maybe moved to a new section called " closed sources "  and then within that label them honorably or dishonorably discharged

K

kargolas_123

its true, the closed old sources are reference info for research.I agree with Dolf for this point. But i do think they shall be collected to a solo colunm named ' Close Sources'. That will be better for us to distinguish which is genuine which is sammer.

rgonza22

This method has actually helped me pick and choose wisely in the past. I do agree considering keeping them up, alive and well as reading the negative reviews and posts. I was scammed a couple of months ago from some prick in Thailand. I should have known better and researched thoroughly. I got a little comfortable and took it for granted Lesson learned!!