OMG my D*ck is broke !

3rd_levelup

He is dead, gone, finished, out of steam, and no longer stands up at attention. Ever feel this way ? Right away you think that the roids are responsible for this. Well if you are running 19 nor without caber then perhaps but even if you are not on a cycle at all how could this be ?

Most ED cases beleive it or not are in ones head. If you think k you are going to have a problem getting Jr. to stand up at attention then chances are you just might have that problem. 

Another problem I have read about is guys sometimes have trouble finishing. This too has been said to be caused by the mind as well. Personally I have never had a problem starting or finishing thank god. 

Outlawthing

finishing is hard for my  but I agree it ls a mind thing cause I used to stunt fuck when I was single and always tried beatin that thing shut till they couldn't take any more and I got into the habit of not gettin off now it's normal for me ... Funny part is you can't hurt that thing  its like superman ...:)

B

Burrr

Extended fuck sessions are definitely a nice side effect of being on the juice, and 19-nors. Most of my life I was not able to pound a pussy very long w/o busting, and had to make up for it with lots of licking. Now I'm old, and on TRT and can pound for a solid 20 minutes! wahoo

B

Burrr

I really do love to eat pussy, I swear the smell alone just drive me nuts. It must be the pheromones, lol. I eat more pussy than Ellen, I love waking up with a pussy juice mustache. 

Dolf

Hell yea!!! I rather enjoy munching on the bearded clam, whisker bisket, pearl tongue, or whatever you like to call it. I swear I could be a lesbian so easily if I was a female. 

3rd_levelup

Oh no seigmund my pogo stick works just fine brother I just wrote this to strike up a conversation that sometimes it's in your mind. There were times where I had less then a rock hard rod and I starting thinking if it was the roids I was on or what. But actually there was no problem other then me thinking that I had one. So my mind played tricks on me. At the time I was on straight test so there was no way the juice was affecting me.

I just wanted to let people know that sometimes it you worry too much, then you will create a problem that was not there in the first place. 

strong

I love the fact that we are all Mental cases.. Sick mother fuckers... My first girlfriend at 14 years old had the stinkiest pussy. I used to eat that thing and think shit.. This must be an acquired taste.. I had no idea until we broke up and I munched on other carpets that she was just a stinky pig..

3rd_levelup

Ok so we went from mentally talking yourself out of a hard-on to competing with Ellen, to eating smelly snatch ! I think I like it here.

B

Burrr

csancheezy said:
</p><p>no ladies join in on the board lol</p><p>
 This thread would be Amy Schumer approved.  </p><p>Female Orgasms Matter!</p><p> </p><p> </p>