On cycle habits

Outlawthing

So what kind of habits do you guys notice on cycle only you know changes I the way you do things during the day   I have noticed today fuck has been my word of choice and i generally don't cuss a lot.  ( hard to believe as vulgar as I am) lol  I also have pretty much gave up shaving my beard  too i can't stand it usually   

Outlawthing

Something else too I want to go do stuff with my wife in crowded places not me at all  and I'm itching to buy something.... Wifey says no gear :(  

Outlawthing

Something else too I want to go do stuff with my wife in crowded places not me at all  and I'm itching to buy something.... Wifey says no gear :(  

A

AnabolicPerformance

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>Something else too I want to go do stuff with my wife in crowded places not me at all  and I'm itching to buy something.... Wifey says no gear :(  </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Thought thats why you kept your stash fund bro</p><p> </p>

SenseiMiagi

Eat like a madman of course....very confident which is fun at work.  All I have to do see the hint of a boob and my day is spent sending dirty messages to my wife lol.

csancheezy

sweatier when im on cycle, not talking about tren sweats. Just sweat more when I got some exogenous amount of test thats in me, idk exactly why though, maybe bc im eating more? or bc im bigger? more agitated at times?....idk....You guys get the same thing (excluding tren)?

Outlawthing

I do sweat a lot more on cycle   Its bad enough  but not quite tren sweats tren will make you sweat in twenty degree weather 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>I do sweat a lot more on cycle   Its bad enough  but not quite tren sweats tren will make you sweat in twenty degree weather </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Tren will make you sweat but there is one compound out there that makes tren sweats look like a vacation. It isn't for the faint of heart at all and never seen it even mentioned here yet so I'm not going to call its name...it exists tho and makes you sweat like being in a shower.</p><p> </p>

MRFIXIT

Is your bp a little high.. that will make you sweat like a pig... I know I do even with out tren.. Might be an estro things... Like when women get hot flashes during Menopause...

A

AnabolicPerformance

yea Fixit I wasn't going to call it by name. Its no joke at all. Worst part is carbs tho...crave them then as soon as you eat them the heat gets turned up to hell.

csancheezy

bp checked the other day and it is in a good range, Im not quite sure what the reason for it is, could just be being bigger i sweat more, maybe to do with water retention or eating more..idk.. all estro sides have been in check so idk.

A

AnabolicPerformance

csancheezy said:
</p><p>bp checked the other day and it is in a good range, Im not quite sure what the reason for it is, could just be being bigger i sweat more, maybe to do with water retention or eating more..idk.. all estro sides have been in check so idk.</p><p>
</p><p>Sounds like some talk I've been hearing lately about some NPP causing some sweating in a couple guys</p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

Pumped said:
</p><p>After what I just read on the compound I have to agree fuck that shiz.</p><p>
</p><p>By no means is it ever something to play around with. Thats why I wasn't going to call it by name, just so that thought didn't even get in someone's mind if they stumble on this. Dropping fat just isn't worth it. Remember it was banned as a pesticide because it was too dangerous</p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

Pumped said:
</p><p>Halo? </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Na Pumped...MrFixIt had it right. Halo is a strong compound but nothing compared to that</p><p> </p>