ON Cycle Therapy

Dunbar

We already have a post cycle section. It has great content and is only made better by reports with carefully documented personal experience, however; there is an argument that if you wait until you discontinue all that stabilizes your metabolic panel, you have missed the boat.

On cycle therapy covers everything from BP and estrogen to leydig cells and ED. The good, the bad, and the ugly-what protocols are YOU using?

Great question! i'm interested in hearing other people respond. I never really got into too many supps, but I want to and i want to know what people are having success with??? I only use a liver support (TUDCA this time), multi-vitamins and protein shakes. I also take BP meds. I would love to hear of some supps that are helping. Thanks Dunbar

Dolf

For me I'm not a big supplement guy. Personally I feel most of what they claim they can do is bullshit. It depends on my cycle, but with every cycle I take...multi vitamin, krill oil, a type 2 collagen med like Move Free, turmeric, protein powder on occasion, bcaa's, and a preworkout. With orals I'll add in liver support...milk thistle and TUDCA. With clen I add in taurine.

AnabolicTitan

I'm a bit like Dolf, not a huge supplement guy but.....
I have run cycles that have given me killer side effects but with the right supplements, those have been greatly reduced. I still hate taking them, not in to taking 40 pills a day but it does help.
A good cycle supporting supplement like cycle assist, n2guard, etc are good starts. I like to run something extra for kidneys too, especially if you're running a high androgen. Cranberry extract, a shit ton of water, extra taurine, fenugreek, I also take a low dose of gw50156 aka gw5156, 1516, etc etc. It's amazing at regulating lipids, if I'm using var I'm definitely using 5-10mg of gw with it.
As far as leydig goes and ED, HCG on cycle should handle that. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff in here, as you see it becomes a LOT but hey, it's your body. Some of it probably doesn't do shit but you be the judge.

tj805

Fish Oil 2000mg, CoQ10 200mg, Zinc 40mg, Dandelion root, Cinnamon 500mg 4 times a day, Berberine 500mg a day, Methyl Folate 400mcg, DIM 100mg twice a day, Calcium D'Glucrate 250mg a day, Vitamins K A D E C, B6 500mcg, Methyl B12 1000mcg, Glutathione 500mg, Fucoxanthin 500mg, Active Carbon 590mg, Passionflower 4 pills before bed, NAC 375mg, Milk thistle 400mg, Ashwagandha 1000mg, Iodine 150mcg, Selenium 150mcg.

^ that’s what I’m taking this current cycle. Haters are gonna say it is too much or otc supps don’t work because they don’t survive 1st pass... blah blah...
well let’s say my AI’s are minimal, so to each their own.

Dunbar

That's a hella stack.. You tried any IV vitamins? Only thing I've been able to get my hands on without over spending is B12..

I rarely use an AI either but I have also been try to keep AAS in a micro dose range as I'm not pushing for any heavy lifts at the moment. Just all around fitness and we'll being

Itching for glutathione and sodium ascorbate iv (vitamin C).

How do you like the ashwanga and passion flower?

tj805

That's a hella stack.. You tried any IV vitamins? Only thing I've been able to get my hands on without over spending is B12..

I rarely use an AI either but I have also been try to keep AAS in a micro dose range as I'm not pushing for any heavy lifts at the moment. Just all around fitness and we'll being

Itching for glutathione and sodium ascorbate iv (vitamin C).

How do you like the ashwanga and passion flower?

I don’t have any experience with IV vitamins aside from those hangover clinics. Yeah, that stack of vitamin/supps is about $280 for about a 120 day supply. I think it is worth it personally though. I also stick to microdosing, but I’m running a relatively suppressive cycle with a high conversion rate this go around.

THE MOOSE

*Gw 150156 10mg a day on cycle
*HCG depends on situation(on hand)
*Citrulline 1500mg a day
*Taurine 1500/3000 mg a day
*Fish Oil 2000mg a day
*Cinnamon sticks in bottle water
*BCAA
*Old School beef liver pills 10 a day
*Liver Support/Cycle support
*Vitamin C w/ rose hips 1000mg a day
*NAC 3 pills a day
*Tudca
*Digestive enzymes

Last edited:

teoxane35

Is good this is cicle total 10 weeks. This is my fist cicle.

Susta: 250 mg/week 1 to 8
Deca: 200mg/ week 1 to 8
Wins oral: 30mg/day week 7, 8, 9, 10