One month on TRT lab results

Pedrito0906

Hello broskies;

I got my lab results from my 1st month on TRT.

Test: 636
Free test: 15.1

He told me my Estrogen is fine and feel fine with no bad side effects. That was at day 7, so at the end of the cycle. The Dr. is giving me 140mg per week, I feel better, but I'm thinking of getting 140mg as well on my 3rd day so I can make a little bit more gains having the test more consistent.

I'm 32, 155, and I've being in the gym my whole life, I'm also fairy fit, with more body fat that I would like to have.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

suppsforlife

Just curious: how did you end up with low T at 32 while being in the gym the whole life? maybe underlying condition? past steroid use?
So you want to find out if you can add 140 mg/week on top of the 140 mg/week you are already prescribed? 280 mg/week is definitely better for growing muscles so yeah, I assume you can do it.

Pedrito0906

Just curious: how did you end up with low T at 32 while being in the gym the whole life? maybe underlying condition? past steroid use?
So you want to find out if you can add 140 mg/week on top of the 140 mg/week you are already prescribed? 280 mg/week is definitely better for growing muscles so yeah, I assume you can do it.
I don't know brother, I've never used steroids before, maybe genetics? I've always played baseball, hit the weights, done spinning and running, but never was able to get a good body, like keeping muscles with low body fat. That picture is best I've could've done in a span of around 4 years, eating right, gym hard and good rest.

I'm 5'5:

1st pic: 160 lbs ~30% body fat, that was at my fattest after high school
2nd pic 3 months later: 130 lbs ~13 % body fat?
3rd pic 3 years later: 145 lbs ~16% body?

I've feeling super tired, no great libido, no good sleep, you know the typical, went to the Dr. and my Test was 377 and my free was 7.8 so... yeah here I am.

Attachments

• 4 years progress.jpg
    4 years progress.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 7

suppsforlife

Testosterone is very likely to help you then. Have a clean diet and workout with weights in a progressive matter. Have caloric surplus (clean diet) and with testosterone you're going to see great changes!

Pedrito0906

Will I get gyno or any other bad side effects with a total test of 280mg weekly blasting? I just wanna start slow to see how my body reacts to it.

suppsforlife

That's highly individual. It depends on how your body responds to it, your diet etc.
But at 280 mg weekly is unlikely. although, some people still get some estrogenic issues. that's the point at starting at a low dosage - to see how your body responds

HGH.to

Maybe you should talk with a professional trainer? lots of people hit the gym for many years without any major results. It's because of their training technique. Also, diet is another EXTREMELY important thing to take into consideration. Lots of people think they are doing both of them right, while they are completely wrong. So, talking with a professional trainer and nutritionist in your area might be really helpful. Especially now that you want to give a shot to testosterone

Pedrito0906

Update:

I've noticed my testies have shrunk, I read it was a common side effect, but damn idk... Have you guys experienced that?

suppsforlife

I've noticed my testies have shrunk, I read it was a common side effect, but damn idk... Have you guys experienced that?
Testicle shrinkage is common among people running testosterone. Have you started using anything else than just 140 mg/week given by doc? tell him about this

Pedrito0906

I will, but in theory, what would be the worse that can happen, not being to get a woman pregnant? Sweet!!

I don't feel any other bad side effects.

Thanks to all for answering.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

but you already noticed shrinkage. tell him about this
yeah no false alarm, it looked like it was too cold today, everything is fine, carry on gentleman XD

you don't want kids? lol
I'm too young to be thinking about kids or a wife. I just wanna make gainz, money and enjoy women with no attachments And besides I've read there are other medicine to be fertile again just in case lol

HGH.to

I'm too young to be thinking about kids or a wife. I just wanna make gainz, money and enjoy women with no attachments And besides I've read there are other medicine to be fertile again just in case lol
make sure you're doing it safely. cases of infertility are reported when playing around steroids