Only buy from reputable sources!!!! My experience...

PedritoHID

Hello All,

I wanted to make this thread as a PSA for everybody new like me. I'm 32 started TRT 2 months ago, but wanted to part ways from my Doc cause I wanted to get into cycles. I've always being in the gym but never PEDs, so I'm a noob. I purchased Test from a guy at work, I thought all test was made the same, all of them came from the same lab and there was no brand.

Long story short, when I started pining myself with it, the PIP (post injection pain) was unbearable, I couldn't even walk fine for a couple of days. Later I found out that he was allegedly making the test in an underground lab (UGL), that's the most dangerous, you don't know what they're putting in the bottle, and it can be dangerous for your health.

I decided to buy from reputable sources to compare and contrast, and it was a game changer. Here I present to you a few of red flags I noticed, I was at 300mg/w and...

1. No libido whatsoever
2. PIP was incredible, couldn't even walk
3. Lost pump in the gym
4. My mental state was like in the beginning before starting TRT
5. The bottle sticker looked printed at home
6. No sticker of authenticity or QR code to verify
7. The "pharma" name on the bottle didn't appear online
8. Liquid color was different

Even if the UGL stuff is cheaper (not necessarily) is not worth the risk, up to now I don't know what I was injecting in my muscles, but one thing for sure I know, I will buy stuff from reputable sources only. I have attached the comparison and you guys tell me which one looks fake or made in an UGL.

Stay safe people, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Attachments

• IMG_20211227_083422.jpg
    IMG_20211227_083422.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: