Opinion of Tren E. 220

Just wondering if anyone has had decent gains from Trenbolone Enanthate 220 mg from D4 net. And Oxymetholone from moldavian. Pharma

Maniac1130

Tren itself is a great product. Specifically, I have never heard of your brands that you mentioned but if it's legit you will make some serious progress with the stuff.

BiggyBill

Yep, as long as you got legit Tren (regardless of brand, but i never heard if it either) you’ll see huge results.
this stuff is powerful, that’s why is generally not recommended to beginners (imagine how powerful is it)!

suppsforlife

People do have decent gains from Trenbolone for sure. but as was already mentioned here, depends on how quality that Tren is.
Moldavian Oxy can be really good, again, as long as you get a legit brand product

Yep, as long as you got legit Tren (regardless of brand, but i never heard if it either) you’ll see huge results.
this stuff is powerful, that’s why is generally not recommended to beginners (imagine how powerful is it)!
Thanks biggybill, had results before on Tren,stacking with Test en, and Anodrol 50 ,three ml of both week and two Anodrol,if it's the real stuff I'll blowup nice for Sumner.