Oral steroids advice for beginners

Palten03

Hi guys, I always read you with admiration and attention and today I wanted to ask your advice about a possible first cycle with oral steroids.
Which are the "safest" and most indicated precisely for a first cycle, duration of the cycle. I would really like to start but precisely to have as detailed info as possible. Thank you 💪🏻

Palten03

Yes, it would be my first cycle. I did a sarm cycle a couple of months ago, but never steroids.

I am 30 years old, 1:80 X 78, bf 12%.

I would like to decrease the percentage of fat mass a bit and increase muscle mass since I have long but "skinny" legs and arms

rosoo

Yes, it would be my first cycle. I did a sarm cycle a couple of months ago, but never steroids.

I am 30 years old, 1:80 X 78, bf 12%.

I would like to decrease the percentage of fat mass a bit and increase muscle mass since I have long but "skinny" legs and arms
Is this your first cycle or you have not done gear before?

Palten03

Yes, I have already trained and continue to train now but I would like to precisely start a first steroid cycle

rosoo

Normally first cycle many gurus do not recommend oral as oral is more toxic to liver than injection.

Would suggest you start with only Test E or Test C instead. 300ml would be a good start.

suppsforlife

300ml would be a good start.
300 mg
and yeah, Test E would be the best first steroid cycle. it's not only safer, but it's actually more helpful too.
if you want to go for oral only, better try Anavar because it's milder. But I would still run Test E/C

Palten03

Okay guys I thank you. So would you recommend that I buy Test E or C and start with that by doing injections?
Then maybe I will read how to do them

rosoo

Okay guys I thank you. So would you recommend that I buy Test E or C and start with that by doing injections?
Then maybe I will read how to do them
Test E or C would do ..

Some reputable seller have their avatar brand on their chat, you may also approach them or find the source in this forum

Gainz.

Oral steroids are not safer
... period end of story!
Not to mention orals will shut down your natural test levels, and might not be enough to make up for it.
Injections are super easy, I prefer my quad. Very little pain going in, I can sit down while I'm doing it.
You will get much better results from 300mg of test e or c than a anavar or dbol only cycle. Not only will you feel like you're 20 again, but you'll get the gains without the water retention and liver toxicity of orals.

Gainz.

I got shredded from my cycle... not exactly what I wanted... but considering its summer I'll take it! I just posted pics yesterday. I'm pumped that I can continue this cycle and improve on my results