oral steroids for women

nflangel

Hi everyone. I am new to this and was wondering about a safe oral steroid for women. I am looking to build some muscle mass and drop a slight bit of bf. I just lift weights for my own benefit...not competitive or anything.  Just really got into it probably about 6 months ago. Any suggestions? Thanks.

D

Dont_trip

Primo Tabs,Anavar,Winstrol,Anadrol(yeah you read that right)Tbol

Reactions: Vee

Dolf

For a first cycle 5mg anavar twice a day is really good to start with. Primo is great too, but I'd opt for the injectable primo rather than primo tabs.

Dolf

http://musclegurus.to/source-reviews

This is the source review section. It's a great tool to help you make your decision. 

What are your stats? Height, weight, body fat %, and age? How's your diet and training experience. Remember gear is not a magic pill. It takes diet discipline and proper training. The gear is just an aid to help you reach your goals, so if the other parts are not in place you'll have less than par results. 

Also have you researched the risks and side affects of aas for females? These are things you must know before cycling.

nflangel

Im 44 and 5'2". I weigh around 120-125. About 21%bf. I have been working out faithfully and eat well most times with meal prep on Sunday. Not always easy with work and do like cheats on the weekend. I have seen some changes but wanting something to give me that little extra. I'm not looking to make a living with this or compete, just something for me. I have read anout Anavar and willing to try it. Nothing hardcore. Just looking for any feedback.

csancheezy

reviews..? You see the ask & discuss section? Those are our personal recommendations, that is the members giving honest feedback about a source, you will see our handles in those sections. Hint (look at the number one domestic source) lol

csancheezy

Just letting you know that you can trust those reviews that you see by the active members. The honest reviews is what gives the site credibility and holds sources accountable and up to a certain standard. Not stupid at all, you are just like evryone at some point, we didnt know how to navigate the site or if we could trust what we read. Just here to help :)

Reactions: Vee

milkin

Welcome nflangel you to our community, a community that is respectful to fellow members and eager to assist those who come to learn. 

However, we don't know you and that's why members here are asking questions about you that should have been in your intro. So we ask that new members complete an introduction so you can properly be greeted.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

Lastly we ask the you review the site rules. You are asking questions that are in violation of the rules, like source talk in open forum.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules/69341-forum-rules

We look forward to your intro and seeing you in future forums. 

Dolf

Ok...just making sure you've done your homework. 

Your stats are very good especially at 44, and sounds like diet and training are good.

Unfortunately source talk in open forum is not allowed, but you can talk about it in pm or each sources ask and discuss section.

strong

welcome Flangel... stick around and get involved and you will know whats up... I can attest that the people on here are truly good, helpful people.. only thing I can say is don't buy cheap var cause its cheap. it can be faked with dbol or other cheaper orals.. I would say cheezy hooked u up..

Barbarella

Hi nflangel, 

I'm a little late to this party but thought I'd throw my .02 in anyways! Anavar is a great starter for a first cycle, most women I know only run this. I started with 10mg split into 5mg twice a day and you can cycle anywhere from 6-8 weeks. I personally tapered down to just 5mg a day in my 7th week just to give my body time to re-adjust slowly. 

Echoing some comments above make sure you keep on regular work out and healthy eating during and when you go off of the anavar, I would recommend reducing your calories a bit when you go off as you won't be burning as many. But overall I've been happy with my anavar cycle results! 

Good luck :)