Oral tren

Gainz.

I didn't even know this was a thing until a few hours ago. A fellow brother on here was sharing a new source... in my search I seen oral tren... just peaked my curiosity.

Anyone here ever use it?
What's the difference between oral and injectable tren? (Besides the obvious)
I know the oral is gonna be more liver toxic... but does the oral have all the same crazy sides? And how about timeline? Does it work as fast as tren a, or as fast as tren e?

Hahaha
I just read the description, it says... by the people who make it and sell it

"BEST TO LEAVE ORAL TREN ALONE"

why does that make me want it more? Haha.
Apparently its incredibly liver toxic, and can only be taken for a max of 4 weeks.
Still have lots of questions and curious to see if anyone here has taken it.

I'm not looking into it as a cycle option. I'm just curious and want to learn.
Definitely seems like the most scary one out. Never seen a warning like that before ☠

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

It's extremely liver toxic. Really not worth the risk.

D

Deleted member 45086

If you ever want to run tren just get some tren a and start at 50 eod and gradually build up to 75mg eod for your first cycle with it. Keep it short 6 weeks or so. If all goes well do you another cycle up to 100 eod for 8 weeks, that's plenty. Halo, oral tren, cheque drops, really just aren't for us. More serious competition power lifters may use them.

Gainz.

If you ever want to run tren just get some tren a and start at 50 eod and gradually build up to 75mg eod for your first cycle with it. Keep it short 6 weeks or so. If all goes well do you another cycle up to 100 eod for 8 weeks, that's plenty. Halo, oral tren, cheque drops, really just aren't for us. More serious competition power lifters may use them.
Yeah no I don't want to take it, I was just curious if anyone had and what happened.
Something that powerful.. that scary... just wondering how it works in the real world.