Oral vs injectable winstrol

Welderman

I have seen that winstrol in oral form is highly liver toxic. When I read on injectable winstrol it is also liver toxic. What I was trying to find out is whether injectable winstrol is as hard on the liver and where and when is it best used and what does it cycle best with

MONSTRO

I have seen that winstrol in oral form is highly liver toxic. When I read on injectable winstrol it is also liver toxic. What I was trying to find out is whether injectable winstrol is as hard on the liver and where and when is it best used and what does it cycle best with
Brother i compete and i never use injectable , i know works well but 8 in 10 shoots you got infection . dont worth ever destroy a prep or be week without training . Only oral

HGH.to

Injectable winstrol is exactly as hepatotoxic as oral when used in same dosage. some people suggest that injection may be "stronger" than oral but there's no evidence proving so. That's why some people use injection as they think is a stronger version with same level of hepatotoxicity.
but yeah, as Monstro mention, is not worth it. You need to inject daily and it hurts. Orals are simply way easier to use, painless and they are not "worse" than injections in anyway.

as in terms of your other questions - is best used for cutting cycles when you want to dry out and is cycling best with cutting compounds (injectables, to stay away from liver toxicity) such as Equipoise, Trenbolone etc. Often with Clenbuterol too.

HGH.to

Should I choose an injection or oral medication?
I'm new to this...
it highly depends what you aim.
generally, is recommended to have an injection in all cycles because testosterone is injectable (and testosterone is important for all cycles)
but when talking about winstrol specifically - most people prefer oral

MONSTRO

First cycle always testosterone only . Winstrol injectable is a super advanced stuff and only crazy athletes use because chace to get inflamation is 80%