Orals, which ones have you tried? Results and sides

Pedrito0906

Brows;

I'm interested in knowing what orals y'all have tried, dosage, length, results and bad side effects.

I'll start.

- Anavar: 50mg/d, last 8 weeks, a little bit of strength and no bad side effects.

-Dbol: 20mg/d, 6 weeks, better strength gainz, no notice in muscle gainz, a little bloated and a lot muscle cramps, chest, abs, ankles. I couldn't drink more water lol.

bobby ricky

Var75 mgs 5 weeks no sides just looking pumped all the time. Never wanted to stop.
Little muscle growth but looked great.

Dbol 40 mgs 5 weeks little water massive strength and looking juicy. Loved it.

Anadrol 40 mgs absolutely no water at all but couldn’t stand the fucking heartburn. To me I would do dbol instead.

When and if I get ripped I might put a cherry on top with 100 mgs var for 5 weeks

Pedrito0906

Var75 mgs 5 weeks no sides just looking pumped all the time. Never wanted to stop.
Little muscle growth but looked great.

Dbol 40 mgs 5 weeks little water massive strength and looking juicy. Loved it.

Anadrol 40 mgs absolutely no water at all but couldn’t stand the fucking heartburn. To me I would do dbol instead.

When and if I get ripped I might put a cherry on top with 100 mgs var for 5 weeks
What do you think about superdrol?

D

Deleted member 45086

What do you think about superdrol?
Superdrol, anadrol, dbol results all depends on how much you eat. Superdrol craves carbs, really they all crave carbs and protein of course. They can all pack serious size on. I am an anadrol fan myself.

Pedrito0906

Superdrol, anadrol, dbol results all depends on how much you eat. Superdrol craves carbs, really they all crave carbs and protein of course. They can all pack serious size on. I am an anadrol fan myself.
Dbol killed my appetite man, I couldn't eat while on it

Twizted

Dbol absolutely blew me up and I could eat like a horse on it. No real sides for me. It was also my first cycle when I tried it so keep that in mind.

Anadrol dramatically increased my strength more than anything I've tried. It was also starting to pack the weight on me but I had to end it early(after like 2-3 weeks) because my BP went to critical levels. I was also running EQ and taking Dr prescribed meds that evidentally raise BP some.

D

Deleted member 45086

Dbol absolutely blew me up and I could eat like a horse on it. No real sides for me. It was also my first cycle when I tried it so keep that in mind.

Anadrol dramatically increased my strength more than anything I've tried. It was also starting to pack the weight on me but I had to end it early(after like 2-3 weeks) because my BP went to critical levels. I was also running EQ and taking Dr prescribed meds that evidentally raise BP some.
Yep. If your healthy and really want the strength gains. Test, tren, anadrol is about the cream of the crop. Blood pressure can definitely be an obstacle. Monitor closely.

Twizted

I think I'll give anadrol a try again in the future, once I'm off the meds that raise my BP. My BP is normally perfect.

Twizted

What percentage do you think you are?
I have no clue man, I have calipers and took the 10 or so measurements your supposed to use for the calculations and it said 6-7%. I don't think that's accurate I just know I have very little fat. Oddly enough I have next to none on the front of my body and legs but I hold a little extra on my lower back.

Pedrito0906

I have no clue man, I have calipers and took the 10 or so measurements your supposed to use for the calculations and it said 6-7%. I don't think that's accurate I just know I have very little fat. Oddly enough I have next to none on the front of my body and legs but I hold a little extra on my lower back.
Tits or gtfo... lol post pic

suppsforlife

Nobody mentioned Tbol here
I always notice that people underestimate its effects, but it's actually great (as long as want to increase performance but not really your weight/muscles/size)