Ordering ID

QuadGod

Dont know if this ? Is allowed or not. If not delete, please. If one was looking to buy a “novelty” ID being mine is flagged from WU/MG, who do you recommend. Asking for a friend! If this ? Is allowed, thanks in advance.

HGHDaddy

Transfer with Bitcoin is the best. And the transfer fee is too low. Is vanishingly small. WU and MG receive a transfer fee of about 10 percent. And you won't have a monthly limit problem.

QuadGod

Who do you use for bitcoin. Shit is super complicated, or seems so to me. I need a tutorial; bitcoin for dummies!

Papa.Smurf0311

i thought bitcoin was complicated at first but now that ive been using it, its the best thing ever. i get my stuff super quick and at a discount. i HATE wu/mg. will never use them ever again. they always flag my shit.

Dolf

I found coinbase as the easiest but they put limits on debit card transactions until you do so much in transactions. I believe it starts at $150 per week. Then goes to $300 per week, and $1,000 after that. What I like is you can buy, send, and receive all at coinbase.

QuadGod

Papa, i know it has to be more convenient than WU, i dispise those a-holes. Im going to try and get familiar with bitcoin/coinbase. Thanks, and wish me luck!

HGHDaddy

i thought bitcoin was complicated at first but now that ive been using it, its the best thing ever. i get my stuff super quick and at a discount. i HATE wu/mg. will never use them ever again. they always flag my shit.

absolutely bitcoin best! wu and mg have a limit problem. bştcoin never had limit problem. you can use everytime.

Papa.Smurf0311

the only thing with BTC, and its not a bad thing, is that when you first initially put funds into your coinbase, it may take a week or two to show up. this is to verify your account as to not be a scammer or hacker. after that funds go in instantly almost. Best tool for getting the gear you want.

QuadGod

I guess Im just old school and hard headed. Im sure it would be best and more convenient than WU/MG as far as "on hold, rejected, or just a pain in the azz!" Guess Im just going to have to bite the bullet and get familiar with bitcoin

Papa.Smurf0311

I said the same thing bro. im old school to even though im just 32. trust me you wont regret getting used to the Bitcoin procedure. I remember one time WU didnt let my payment go through and it took me 4 hours of calling them just to get my money back. I left them a extremely nasty email. Will never ever ever use them again.

QuadGod

The latest issue I had with WU, was the "secret answer." Secret Question was "favorite color?' The secret answer was "Blue." Somehow the Einstein at the WU desk wrote down "Blew!!!!!" Like to have never figured out what the problem was. Turns out there was a short between the brain and the keyboard! And, that is why they make the big bucks!

QuadGod

Dont know if this ? Is allowed or not. If not delete, please. If one was looking to buy a “novelty” ID being mine is flagged from WU/MG, who do you recommend. Asking for a friend! If this ? Is allowed, thanks in advance.
These guys are the freaking bomb.
new-ids. com

Ive ordered approx 30-35 from them and never, ever had any issues. They are scannable, have holograms; the whole garment. Any questions holla at me. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

QuadGod

The latest issue I had with WU, was the "secret answer." Secret Question was "favorite color?' The secret answer was "Blue." Somehow the Einstein at the WU desk wrote down "Blew!!!!!" Like to have never figured out what the problem was. Turns out there was a short between the brain and the keyboard! And, that is why they make the big bucks!
OMG, I had the same exact problem with the same exact answer.