Orthorexia

SemperFi

Can't believe my eyes....

Orthorexia-

an obsession with eating foods that one considers healthy.

• a medical condition in which the sufferer systematically avoids specific foods in the belief that they are harmful.

The western medical machine provides a diagnosis for everything. Oh the suffering of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet.... SMH

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Well I'll be ding-donged! Whats next... a disease penned for those who only listen to a specific style of music? Who only drive American made vehicles?  Or, folks who only read fiction, or some other genre, or the newspaper? Oh, don't walk three miles a day for health, you may be close to psychosis, or it may lead to, god forbid, a long, happy, healthy life! Oops, you're spending too much time hanging out with your son or daughter, we have drugs for both of you (the child and parents), there a few side effects, but we will just brush over that for now. It will allow you to do the things you love, like watching endless television, shopping for shit you don't need, and eating whatever the hell you want. Fuck the kids buy our crap. 

Sorry pet lovers, but, I think they should have one for people obsessed with their damned pets...move over lover-boy, here comes little ugly doggy (yeah, it happened to me, so I guess I'm out done by a damn mutt SMFH). 

strong

Yea, Well I have Ihatethenewworlditis...... Its a condition when you see a 35 YO parent asking their 2 YO what they want for lunch..

I am also effected by this condition when I see a 25 YO young man that is 125lbs. wearing skinny jeans with a perfectly groomed head and beard, Gel everywhere, No Job, College tuition bills coming out the ass and uses the term "You need to Chill" too much..

The thing that makes my  "MADE UP" condition really flare up is when I see a 50 YO fat lady with rolls of fat on her body wearing yoga pants and trying to be best friends with her daughter..

BobbyO190

LMAO...strong, did you just start a Tren cycle? 

Brilliantly said.

You wanna really stress, try interviewing and hiring this generation. You literally have to retrain them as a parent should have years ago. I mentor the young ones weekly to try to make them decent people with balanced work ethic. Takes about 2-3 years but they are solid once completed.  

But our schools need more money to keep producing this amazing product. HAHAHAHA.  I love teachers but the systems not great.

PS: Thank heavens for military. I try to hire ex military whenever possible but they are so in demand its not easy!