Ostarine First time Use

daddyo

Good morning guys. First time poster here.  A little about me. 40 years old with a lifting history that spans over 20 years.  Despite changes to diet and training I've plateaued and I'm looking for a little help to put on a few pounds of muscle. Not looking for huge gains but I would like 5-7 pounds of size I can realistically keep. Plan is to run ostarine at 25mg for 12 weeks. Based on everything I've read, a pct of just nolva should be sufficient and I'm planning on running it at 20/20/10/10. I would really appreciate any advice you guys have with particular focus on minimizing sides and keeping any potential gains.  Thanks for your time.

blastthru23

Welcome to MG!

Not long ago, there was a fairly long conversation about SARMs not to long ago, and the general consensus is they aren't worth it. No bang for the bucks. You won't need PCT after SARMs as there is no convincing evidence that it shuts down natural T. Remember, it a modulator, not a replacement.  In short, don't waste your money on it,  

daddyo

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately,  I've already invested in the ostarine and do plan on using it. Perhaps, I'll seek advice first next time with what to go with. If you have any additional feedback about the use of ostarine I would appreciate it. Thanks again, I really appreciate the feedback. 

MWard77

Waste of $ in my opinion bro, but to each his own. I would've personally rather spend that $ on some Test. Good luck. 

SemperFi

For the most part most of us don't have any useful feedback on the use of those 'muscle building' SARMS. The old saying 'if it ain't broke don't try and fix it' comes to mind. The question I would ask myself before using them is 'why would I buy crude oil when I have access to racing fuel'?

My personal opinion, not that it matters, is that they provide a poor return on investment. Someday when the scientific community catches up on the research there might be some mind blowing products available but that is years, if not decades, away.

Good luck on your research and hope you find the help you are looking for.

SEMPER FI

daddyo

Thanks! Eventually I'll get to that point but ostarine seemed like a good place to start in a rather safe fashion. Is it your opinion no pct will be needed for a 12 week cycle at 25mg per day? As I said, I'm not looking for 20 pounds of muscle, just a few pounds and perhaps some clear up of nagging injuries. Thanks again.

BobbyO190

Hey DaddyO.  Here is my two cents worth....go for it. You are not looking for big jumps and you are not feeling the need for testosterone yet and you have some understandable fear of getting into the 'injection club'.  Take your time and keep doing research. 

Trust me this beats the hell out of having bought product and taking it and then doing research!  

Sarms are of limited value. They don't provide what most of us seek BUT they sound like a good jumping off point for you. 

If nothing else hopefully it will give you good indirect growth....minor placebo jump, renewed focus to get value from your product - with diet and exercise and motivation.  It will give you some true benefit so good luck. 

And stay involved on the site and keep researching, there will probably come a day when you want to step up to the next level, trust me as you age the 'healing from nagging injuries' part requires replacing naturally diminishing testosterone, even if you never go beyond test replacement therapy. Then again you may want to go bigger.

Regardless enjoy what you bought and good luck! Thanks for being involved. 

1910SS

Run the ostarine and run clomid after for 4 weeks decreasing the clomid dose each week. youll feel the ostarine and it will feel good. youll have better pumps and may recover faster. if you workout hard and keep calories where you are now youll see some positive changes in the mirror. But don't expect magic

Amazonjames

I've never used ostarine, but I'm using mk677 at the moment and it's great.

I was on test for 8 weeks and kind of plateaued in regards to gaining. I added mk677 to the mix about 10 days ago and my appetite increased almost immediately, I've put on 4kg, and my lifts are increasing.

I'm only saying this to make the point that sarms shouldn't be dismissed.

blastthru23

I have been hearing about the mk-677 working for folks lately, both in virtual land and in real time. For me, the ostarine, Ligandrol and so on are simply to much buck for such little bang. I used most of them, not all, and truthfully, i cant really say much beyond possible placebo. That's my experience, not to discount the experience others have had :)