Out of Control Gyno - Heavy AI Doses

BrandLife

Hey Guys -
I finished a 10 week 200mg (every week) cycle of test and had very slight gyno my last 3 weeks of the cycle. I used exemstane as needed on cycle to reduce nipple sensitivity but most of the time I just toughed it out.

I am finishing my 4th week pct of 20mg nolva and was trying 12.5mg of Exemestane twice a week and every day and every week my sensitivity got worse and worse.They started to itch and drive me crazy and they really hurt to the touch.

I couldn't take it any more and this week I upped my Nolva to 50mg and upped my Exemestane to 25mg per day (dosing 12.5 in the AM and 12.5 in the PM) and finally.....after weeks I am getting some decent relief. Is this too much? should I be worried about these doses?

I'm sure my estro is low but not crashed... I don't have much sex drive and I do get headaches but I don't feel like absolute trash.

Papa.Smurf0311

no. to me that sounds like everything is going great. if your erections are constant and full then there really shouldnt be a problem. IDK, you may have to talk to your doctor. I wish I knew more about this.

BrandLife

Get Bloods Done!!!!

I did but my idiot urologist didn't order an estro panel.
I'm switching docs.

BUT I did wind up finding out that the liquid I bought was for oral and not topical and I was putting it on my body and that's why it wasn't working.