Out of stock

Everyday

I don't know if its just me being meticulous. But when i source so calls carries a product thats ALWAYS sold out like wtf. Can they be made to edit they're cart. Ive seen sources on here, but mainly eroids that the product was NEVER in stock. Its almost as if source used said product (mainly hgh) as credibility to shop there. You don't got it, you don't got it,  I respect it. Just don't offer it as eye candy. Im not going to throw a source under the bus here. Im just curious guys/gals whose your goto source, of course my medicine cabinets in full of (censored). Again Im not here to ridicule sources, just want to know of the best from fellow gear heads is all.

Nytex

"Can they be made to edit they're cart"  ,   Just so you know the out of stock items are not in a "cart" they are listed on the website. The items in a cart are those which you select to buy, most web sites will not allow you to put an item in your cart that is not in stock.

Sometimes if an item is listed as out of stock your best thing to do might be to pm the src and ask if they are coming back in, or perhaps they will get it for you on an as need basis. Some things go in waves .