Oxytocin

TKC432

Anyone ever try Oxytocin?  So many peptides out there and many are super pricey.  This one is prety cheap when you consider the average 2mg vial end up being 40-50 doses.  I have done a lot of research on this 'love hormone' and it does actually appear to have bodybuilding benefits .... reduced inflammation .... and rejuvenation of muscle cells in older folks like myself.  Its also being researched for nerve damage patients as well as a host of other injury related things.  Appears to be one of those 'young' hormones that promote all the effects natural to youth ..... sound like it would stack nicely with HGH.  

So .... just curious if anyone else here at the MG Family has tried this one out?

B

Burrr

I've tried it, the wife has a script for it. 

It gives her a little libido boost but does not do much at all for me. 

ESmetalhead

Oxycontin interestingly enough has a dark side it is also linked to increased jealousy and aggression depending on how situations are perceived

B

Burrr

ESmetalhead said:
</p><p>Oxycontin interestingly enough has a dark side it is also linked to increased jealousy and aggression depending on how situations are perceived</p><p>
and tren is related to highly elevated levels of oxytocin, what I believe to be the cause of some of the tren sides</p>

D

Dont_trip

overload of oxcytocin post O lol and we're both. Batting 1000

TKC432

Yeah I don't know if I can convince my lady to give it a try.  So far I appear to be in the same boat as you ..... haven't really felt anything from this stuff.  I pinned the recommended 50mcg dose yesterday and felt nothing so this morning I tried100mcg .... about an hour ago.  Feel a little more relaxed and happy .... but that could be placebo or just normal weekend not at work kinda laid back feelings.  So I may try it again tomorrow or later tonight at even higher dose to give it one more try but I feel like either the stuff I got is bunk or I just don't respond to it.  Reading all the stories online it seems like most guys feel it pretty strong at the 50-70mcg dose so I don't know whats up.  I'm pretty sure I mixed it properly .... 2mg vial I put 4cc of BAC water in .... and that should make 10iu equate to 50mcg.   You never know with some of these peptide sources either ... could be way underdosed or just complete bunk crap.  If higher dose doesn't work I may get another vial from a different source to give it another try before calling it.  Its pretty cheap as far as peptides are concerned.  But if you tried your wifes pharma grade oxytocin and didn't get much out of it it may just be that we aren't receptive to it?  Oh well .... not like its real gear or anything so it was more for recreational purposes anyway.  Added it to my tadalifil order as a impulse buy on a 40% off sale just to try. 

TKC432

Interesting.  Because yesterday my lady asked me why I was acting so aggressive and almost angry jealous at times.  Nice .... I would be the one who gets the dark side of this stuff and not the nice warm fluffy reaction I was after.  Hormones are a fun game aren't they  LOL