Parabolan

kingswe3are

So I was checking a few sources inventory list and seen Parabolan. I have heard about it before, but never tried. I always go with Tren A or E. After doing a little research it’s my understanding that it’s tren just with multiple esters mixed in. Interested in y’all’s experience with it.

Gainz.

So I was checking a few sources inventory list and seen Parabolan. I have heard about it before, but never tried. I always go with Tren A or E. After doing a little research it’s my understanding that it’s tren just with multiple esters mixed in. Interested in y’all’s experience with it.

Yeah its tren hex. Like the sust version of test. Short and long acting esters.

HGH.to

Parabolan is Tren Hexa. Pretty much the same as Tren A or E, with the only difference - longer ester.
tren with multiple esters is not Parabolan - it's usually coming by the name TriTren or TrenMix

SolidSteel

The hex ester is extremely heavy, taking up about 34% of the total molecular weight. It costs more, is dosed lower than Tren E and with a similar half-life. You'd get far better value out if Tren E. The romanticism around it probably goes back to the days of Negma Parabolan when the likes of Serge Nubret would have used it.

suppsforlife

while everything you said is actually true, they do not really offer a "similar" half-life. You can get along using Tren Hex once weekly, but it's not a good idea to use Tren E once weekly