Parameddogs Motivation Journey Log

Parameddog

Well - to log for myself predominantly, the further journey in gaining muscle and losing flub.

Today - Sunday 19th Feb 2023. Picture 1 - Monthly updates around mid-month.

103KG - 19.1% Bodyfat at 6 foot 1.Me Incognito.jpg

Parameddog

I am cutting right now. The aim is 14% BF but at the same time it is more about size - 105KG is the heaviest I realistically want to be. That is roughly 20Kg over my "recommended" max weight.

So really, I want to lose the 7Kg of fat excess I currently guage I have and replace with 7 Kg of muscle mass.

Gainz.

Looking big man, but tren is the answer to all of your problems!
Just watch your diet. Stay around 3000 calories per day, 300-350g of protein
Low fat low sugar and cut out shit like soda or sports drinks

Parameddog

103Kg - unchanged
19% Bodyfat- lost.1%

Adding more cardio appears to shift bodyfat - who'd have thought. Thanks JohnJuan.

Attachments

• Me in the bathroom.jpg
    Me in the bathroom.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 12

Parameddog

Thanks Bro - I have to clean up the mess of my dirty bulk - 5000calories of shit every day for a year left me with some fat reserves I need to burn away. Once I have done that, I will up my calories from 2300 (clean) to 4000 also clean - That is what the Tren/Mast will be for - clean gains and not 5 Big Macs as a lunch replacement (but, you shoulda seen my crew-mates face when I threw them down my neck in 5 mins :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Thanks Bro - I have to clean up the mess of my dirty bulk - 5000calories of shit every day for a year left me with some fat reserves I need to burn away. Once I have done that, I will up my calories from 2300 (clean) to 4000 also clean - That is what the Tren/Mast will be for - clean gains and not 5 Big Macs as a lunch replacement (but, you shoulda seen my crew-mates face when I threw them down my neck in 5 mins :ROFLMAO:

I don't think I could eat 2... definitely not 5!
I'm just super jealous of you big guys who can bulk and cut. It always amazes me how you guys can drop 20lbs and look like you gained 50lbs of muscle.
Meanwhile I'm over here...just slowly gaining...๐Ÿ˜”... can't wait to get back on tren... been 16 days and I already miss it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Parameddog

Thing is, you look good, not skinny weak, but skinny strong with muscles some fat dude will never have and, a six pack isn't easy to get by any means - we are all different Bro, and I'd give you 20lbs of weight for just the top 2 of your pack

Gainz.

Thing is, you look good, not skinny weak, but skinny strong with muscles some fat dude will never have and, a six pack isn't easy to get by any means - we are all different Bro, and I'd give you 20lbs of weight for just the top 2 of your pack

Hahaha thanks brother. Its actually something we talk about quite often here. No one is ever happy with what they have. I'm 6ft 176lb and probably 10% body fat. But I'd love to be 195lb with 15% bf. I just like that look more. I don't really like being so cut. Meanwhile there's guys out there killing themselves to get anywhere near 15%. So I definitely get it. But I do appreciate my abs... I've definitely put the work in to have them.
The only thing that sucks is... I know its petty and vane... but I only have a 7 pack. Because of my bullshit bottom ab band I'm 1 little line away from a 8 pack. But... because of my body hair it looks like I have 8 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
But I would trade my abs in a second for those traps Tom Hardy had in Warrior!
Hell... I might even trade my abs and 2" off my dick for those traps ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ