Parameddogs Motivation Journey Log

Gainz.

Look great my friend. You’re like me very hairy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ testosterone has made me so hairy that I shave my body. I have to just because I’m sooo fucking hairy like a monkey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yoo... gear has exploded my body hair!
I've always had very hair legs and ass. With almost no chest hair and just a little bit on my lower stomach. Well... not any fucking more! Full chest hair, and my stomach hair wraps around to my back now! I have like 75% more body hair than ever. My gf said between the muscles and body hair she feels like she's dating a completely different person. I use to shave... but its just so much now!

Thank you - it is a cover up - last sitting tomorrow and then next month, the next arm.

My girl and I were looking at your tat, we were trying to figure out if it was a coverup or a filter to hide your tats. My girl is covered in tats, and a big one on her back is a coverup. So shes usually pretty good at picking them out.
But either way, I'm a big fan. It looks dope!

Parameddog

Yoo... gear has exploded my body hair!
I've always had very hair legs and ass. With almost no chest hair and just a little bit on my lower stomach. Well... not any fucking more! Full chest hair, and my stomach hair wraps around to my back now! I have like 75% more body hair than ever. My gf said between the muscles and body hair she feels like she's dating a completely different person. I use to shave... but its just so much now!

My girl and I were looking at your tat, we were trying to figure out if it was a coverup or a filter to hide your tats. My girl is covered in tats, and a big one on her back is a coverup. So shes usually pretty good at picking them out.
But either way, I'm a big fan. It looks dope!
I had 12 tats, 6 each arm.

They were mainly military orientated with "kill" and "do or die" slogans.

I'm no longer that guy. Don't get me wrong, I'll fight fΓΌr what I love and I'll lay down my life if needs be, but it's time to move on.
Both arms will have cover ups, my left arm is complete and is now one single tat, my right arm is 50% finished.
Look at it as a respray...

Parameddog

Slowly getting bigger and staying the same weight - fat burning off, muscle tuning in.
6foot 1 (should be 2 Inches, but that 3/4 don't count lol)
100Kg; 220lbs; 15 Stones 7
17%Bf (reduction of 1%)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230426_160953.jpg
    20230426_160953.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

You told me 10β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shhhh... I don't like to brag.
Id rather tell them it's small and shock the shit out of them when they see it.
(I'm surprised you remembered πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)
It's not like I can fucking hide it... I showed my girl one of the pictures I just uploaded here. She's like "I can't believe you posted that" I said why... It's just me shirtless.
She said "no dumb dumb, you can totally see your whole πŸ† outline through your shorts"
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Oops... I told her it's all dudes here... Trust me they aren't looking for it like you would πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Well... Not all of them... There's definitely some questionable ones here...

You know who you are!

Parameddog

After several weeks on Tren, Mast, Test (the done thing round here) - I am getting harder, muscles are firm, arms are bigger in width, Abs are hard, small fat deposit around lower abdomen, but getting less, roughly 17.8%bf, weight is 100Kg. I guess I need to get to 15%bf to have more definition...

Attachments

• 12_05_2023 17_40_30.png
    12_05_2023 17_40_30.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 12_05_2023 17_43_20.png
    12_05_2023 17_43_20.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 12_05_2023 17_45_18.png
    12_05_2023 17_45_18.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 4

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Looking good mate.

I'm loving the TMT now too. You guys converted me.

Do you own any resistance bands? Ppl say they're shit for hypertrophy but I do about 75% of my chest work with them.

And does it say suck boii on the back of her dress?

Parameddog

I think it does say "Suck Boi" on her dress - good girl!

I have gained depth/width. Like I said, the density and firmness of my muscles is through the roof. I am going to tweak my diet for the next 2 months and see where that leads.