Patchy beard?

Gainz.

So as you can probably tell... I'm a little bitch who can't grow a real beard. My journey on test has given me lots of new body hair on my stomach and chest. As someone who shaves 90% of his body its just a little bit more shaving. So not the end of the world.
Unfortunately the only place hair hasn't come in is on my face (probably should of worded that differently 🤣)

I have a strong mustache and goatee, and can grow one hell of a neck beard. But the sides, my "mutton chops" are definitely lacking. Especially on the left side of my face I have a patch missing about the size of a elongated nickel. It drives me nuts.
Anyone ever had any real results fixing such a issue?

Aussie

I’m 50 and still can’t grow a full beard but I have had a hairy chest since I was a teen. I have always had really hairy legs and arms. Pubes since I was 12 bit facial hair has never really grown. Back and shoulders are now hairy to the point I look like a gorilla was my father

Gainz.

I’m 50 and still can’t grow a full beard but I have had a hairy chest since I was a teen. I have always had really hairy legs and arms. Pubes since I was 12 bit facial hair has never really grown. Back and shoulders are now hairy to the point I look like a gorilla was my father
I have... well had hair arms, legs, ass and stomach. Only recently started getting more hair on my chest. But I shave everything but my goatee and eyebrows. Seriously looking into a home electrolysis machine. I've seen a few with great reviews for a few hundred bucks. I realize I can't do my entire body, but theres a few spots I would love to never shave again!
But yeah... I was just seeing if anyone had any luck with fixing a patch.

kingswe3are

I’m in the same boat, brother!
Blonde headed & blue eyed so really never had much facial or body hair until I was in my 30’s. When it did come in on my face it was patchy as hell. I’m in my 40’s now and has gotten somewhat better, but still have areas on my cheeks that doesn’t grow like the rest. Hair has also turned brown as I have aged so don’t know if that has anything to do with it. I shave everything, but would love for it to stop growing. Never had any experience with the machine in question, but would be interested in seeing if they work. Please keep us updated if you try it out!!!

MusculeX

So as you can probably tell... I'm a little bitch who can't grow a real beard. My journey on test has given me lots of new body hair on my stomach and chest. As someone who shaves 90% of his body its just a little bit more shaving. So not the end of the world.
Unfortunately the only place hair hasn't come in is on my face (probably should of worded that differently 🤣)

I have a strong mustache and goatee, and can grow one hell of a neck beard. But the sides, my "mutton chops" are definitely lacking. Especially on the left side of my face I have a patch missing about the size of a elongated nickel. It drives me nuts.
Anyone ever had any real results fixing such a issue?
Your girlfriend should be happy 😅 you can use your face and not be afraid to hurt her 😅

bobby ricky

Great beard but wish I didn’t grow hair on my junk. Full beard since 16 yr old. But my wife likes my junk looking like a clean dinner plate. I would give my beard away for never having to shave my junk again 😂😂😂

HGH.to

maybe you should give it a little more time? testosterone is one of the best things out there for growing a beard, actually.
another thing I can mention - try minoxidil right on your face (beard).
although be careful with minoxidil and animals around. a drop of it can kill your dog or your cat.