PCT and clen

Ashit89

I was thinking about running a clen cycle while I was doing my PCT. I was going to take nolvadex at 40mg a day for two weeks and reduce to 20mg a day for another two weeks and cease. I wanted to take clen at the same time at 40mcg daily for the first two weeks and up it to 80mcg daily for another 4 weeks before I started my next cycle of Ana. Any advice as to whether this is a good idea? Improvements to my lack of knowledge is welcome.

suppsforlife

I wanted to take clen at the same time at 40mcg daily for the first two weeks and up it to 80mcg daily for another 4 weeks
that's not a good plan of running Clenbuterol.
first, you've got to start at 20 mcg/day
second, you shouldn't stay on the same dosage for longer than 2 weeks
third, 80 mcg/day is a high Clenbuterol dosage. Better titrate it up slowly just to see how your body reacts.
you can go for: 20 mcg/day for 2 weeks and increase by 20 mcg/day every 2 weeks until side effects become too much (but never more than 100-120 mcg/day) and slowly reduce down.
Any advice as to whether this is a good idea?
you can run Clenbuterol during PCT as it doesn't touch your hormones. But it would be better to run it during cycle as it works in synergy with steroids (anavar, testosterone and/or others). Additionally, PCT is mostly to recover back natural testosterone production (and hormonal balance) but it is a period where your body should detoxify from all compounds.
So, while you can, I wouldn't. Better add it during the cycle

Ashit89

that's not a good plan of running Clenbuterol.
first, you've got to start at 20 mcg/day
second, you shouldn't stay on the same dosage for longer than 2 weeks
third, 80 mcg/day is a high Clenbuterol dosage. Better titrate it up slowly just to see how your body reacts.
you can go for: 20 mcg/day for 2 weeks and increase by 20 mcg/day every 2 weeks until side effects become too much (but never more than 100-120 mcg/day) and slowly reduce down.

you can run Clenbuterol during PCT as it doesn't touch your hormones. But it would be better to run it during cycle as it works in synergy with steroids (anavar, testosterone and/or others). Additionally, PCT is mostly to recover back natural testosterone production (and hormonal balance) but it is a period where your body should detoxify from all compounds.
So, while you can, I wouldn't. Better add it during the cycle
Thanks for the heads up. I was only doing 6 week cycles, can I increase that and stay on the clen for longer?

suppsforlife

yes, but I wouldn't recommend longer than 10 weeks, which is already a long time. Generally, 10 weeks are going with 2 weeks on/2 weeks off method:
1 week Clenbuterol 20 mcg/day
1 week Clenbuterol 40 mcg/day
2 weeks off
1 week Clenbuterol 60 mcg/day
2 weeks off
1 week Clenbuterol 80 mcg/day
= 10 weeks in total

Ashit89

yes, but I wouldn't recommend longer than 10 weeks, which is already a long time. Generally, 10 weeks are going with 2 weeks on/2 weeks off method:
1 week Clenbuterol 20 mcg/day
2 weeks off
2 weeks off
1 week Clenbuterol 80 mcg/day
= 10 weeks in total
Thanks for the advice! I’ll let you know how I go. I do 3 days a week HIIT training, how will I go on clen with the high intensity cardio?

suppsforlife

how will I go on clen with the high intensity cardio?
Clen will help with it. It helps you breathe easier and offers some endurance with a surge of energy. In fact, it offers so much energy that should be used in the morning and never hours before going to sleep. Many people get insomnia from it. Also, if you have high intensity cardio, make sure your heart is in good condition - Clenbuterol increases blood pressure and heart rate.