PCT and keep lean gains

Msfit

Hello Musclegurus team,

So I have a question about post cycle therapy as each coach has they're beliefs and methods. I've been running on stanozolol oral 10mg a day split 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening at the same time 2ui HGH plus T4 gh before bed for 4 weeks and now, I swapped the stanozolol oral by masteron injectable 40mg each 4 days  and I kept the 2ui gh +T4 for 3/4 more weeks and my question is what should I run as a PCT to keep my gains as much as possible and keep getting leaner? There are many theories of what I female should run for post cycle therapy like clomid for a short period of time, Metformin in addiction with yohimbine and on my last cycle as a PCT I used tribulus+zinc and yohimbine, I know that I should also adjust my diet (decrease the kcals and macros) and increase my cardio post training and fasting cardio and a get a fat burner but what's the best method? And what supplements should I use for those purposes? 

I hope that you could help me out :)

subzeronation

This would be a great question for another female member. Maybe Calmb4dastorm will be in later and give some appropriate advice for another female. I just do not know enough about female physiology and hormones to even take a stab at this.

You also might consider posting this in the female section of the forum.

Titanings

I am really interested to see what the females need for a PCT as well, so I am waiting to see how this thread goes.

calmb4dastorm

Msfit said:
</p><p>Hello Musclegurus team,</p><p>So I have a question about post cycle therapy as each coach has they're beliefs and methods. I've been running on stanozolol oral 10mg a day split 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening at the same time 2ui HGH plus T4 gh before bed for 4 weeks and now, I swapped the stanozolol oral by masteron injectable 40mg each 4 days  and I kept the 2ui gh +T4 for 3/4 more weeks and my question is what should I run as a PCT to keep my gains as much as possible and keep getting leaner? There are many theories of what I female should run for post cycle therapy like clomid for a short period of time, Metformin in addiction with yohimbine and on my last cycle as a PCT I used tribulus+zinc and yohimbine, I know that I should also adjust my diet (decrease the kcals and macros) and increase my cardio post training and fasting cardio and a get a fat burner but what's the best method? And what supplements should I use for those purposes? </p><p>I hope that you could help me out :)</p><p>
</p><p>Female PCT has been a thing of debate for many years. The general consensus is that there is no need for women to PCT due to the fact that our bodies produce such tiny amounts naturally leading to the lack of NEED to spark natural test production. On the other hand, there are those that believe the opposite holds true and women do indeed need to PCT. </p><p>So with mixed beliefs, it may be hard to determine whether one does or does not need it. With that being said, I can tell you the things that have been made evident for ME when I brought my previous cycles to a close. The biggest concern for me was Depression. When I cycled off AAS, my test level plummeted from 687 to less than 1...I didn't want to do anything, I had no energy, I literally felt like crawling under a rock and dying. Next, appetite was affected and estrogen rebound caused a quick gain in weight back. </p><p>Knowing how YOUR body responds to the close of a cycle of ananolics will be the deciding factor for you. </p><p>I suggest tapering your doses down as you reach the end of your cycle.</p><p>St. John's Wort can be used to treat depression if you experience it.</p><p>Continue to eat a clean diet as your appetite may still be increased but you won't have the AAS helping with the utilization of nutrients. You can take a fat burner if you like. Cardio is excellent but don't overdo it in an attempt to not gain body fat because it will be at the expense of the muscle you want to keep. Moderation is imperative.</p><p>Nolvadex can be used to assist with estrogen rebound.</p><p>The best method for you will be determined only by you. This information we can provide from personal experience is not the end all. What works for one does not necessarily work for the next person. More than anything else, time will give you the experience to perfect your cycles and teach you the things you need to do in order to maintain your gains. I hope this helps.</p><p>Feel free to PM me anytime. </p><p> </p>

Msfit

Thanks a lot calmb4dastorm for sharing your opinion and knowledge about this matter. It's a great help being able to count on your advice :)

blastthru23

Good stuff calm! I have been curious about this for some time now. I'm wondering if it's common for women to run a "cruise" dose of test.  Seems the answer would be "depends"...

calmb4dastorm

Funny you should ask that because I was hesitant to put that in my post. I have been cruising between cycles since last fall when my test bottomed out post cycle. For several years, I did not need to do so. NO 2 cycles are the same, even if the compounds are.

subzeronation

HRT/Cruising is very common and accepted for females. I think it can be beneficial. 

Being new I was hesitant to state that because I wanted to give an experienced female time to address another female. Men sometimes will over step their bounds trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing.

blastthru23

I certainly agree with that. There is no such thing as "do this, get that" biconditional relationship. We have to understand that there is adaptation on all levels, from muscles to the ever elusive endocrine system. 

calmb4dastorm

It sound so dark?! ROTFLMAO. Yes, its teeny tiny  50mg weekly of Cyp. One vial last so very long. Everytime i look at it after, i think...."hmmmm, I haven't even put a dent in it yet" ROTFLMAO

calmb4dastorm

Please don't ever allow newness to prevent you from contributing. You have just as much right to use your voice as someone who has been here for years. Together, the novice and vets alike make the community what it is. ;-)

Msfit

In my particular case, I wouldn't cruise or blast because women that want to have a more feminine appearance (bikini, wellness,...) without evident signs of masculinity specially the face and body due to androgenic steroids and women that don't have such a demand for muscle mass shouldn't do high doses, not even use steroids for a long/ continuos period of time or try to reduce the amount of estrogen in the body because what makes women feminine (pear body shape) are the female hormones like estradiol. That's why is important to interrupt the cycle to give the possibility to balance the hormones and control/ reduce the side effects. 

But it's different when we talk about other bodybuilding women's divisions that ask for more demand of muscle mass.