Pct for my cycle

Hello guys, I hope everyone is good and having a great day.

I need a little advice with the pct. My cycle is for 10 weeks which include testosterone Cypionate and Dianabol, but little doses.

testo x 10 weeks
200 mg x week

Dianabol x 5 weeks (warm up)
2 Weeks x 10 mg
3 weeks x 20 mg

It's my first cycle after 3 years of break (gym and gear) I started my workouts for 6 month again and then decided to get gear.

I'm feeling really good and almost without side effects. Just a little acne but not too much.

For pct i was thinking this:

Week 11 - 12 OFF
Week 13-14 Nolvadex 40 mg/day and Clomid 50 mg/day
Week 15-16 Nolvadex 20 mg/day and Clomid 25 mg/day

Do you guys think that's ok for the doses I'm taking? And do you have any other advice for me? Like taking a blood work? And if your answer is yes, what kind of blood work? My first time doing that, that's why I'm asking :).

suppsforlife

it's good enough IMO. you can go for it, then you would adjust dosages and PCT length based on how you feel OR based on the blood test if you have it. Usually it includes testosterone (all types), estrogen, FSH and LH and since you run Dbol you could check your cholesterol and liver. Better check this post:

HGH.to

it seems like you're trying to bulk (since you add Dianabol) but 200 mg/week of test isn't very helpful. unless you're 120-130 lb or even lower

You are right, but I didn't want to add more test o Dbol because it's my first cycle that I'm doing in a proper way and i didn't want to get so much of sides effects. I've read that this would be like a warmup cycle to see how my body reacts. The quantity of dbol is also low.

It is my 6 week and I've gained 10 pounds, not a lot but I like it. I'm taking this step by step 🙏

If you have more advice, I'd love to hear 💪🏻

HGH.to

you're doing it very well. I was just trying to say that 300 mg/week of test would be better as testosterone is the first steroid for a beginner. alone. but considering you already added dbol and love the results - go the way it is!