PCT for Test C

Feasten

Running Test C currently at 400 mg (1 ml = 200 mg). If I take the last ml of Test C on Thursday, should I start PCT with Clomid on Thursday? (of course, 2 weeks later). Thanks

HGH.to

That's not as important. PCT can be started a bit sooner or a bit later. It depends from a person to another (how you feel etc.) when you feel that you get low Test symptoms - starting PCT is a good idea.

suppsforlife

2 weeks is a reference point. Usually is best to start when all roids are flushed out of the system. But with Test C that's very different from a person to another. That's why you need to find what is best for you. When you start feeling there's not enough testosterone - adding the Clomid is a good idea. You avoid Nolva?

Feasten

Well what did you think about your first cycle. Satisfied, disappointed?
Def satisfied. I wasn't expecting much from it. But I gained muscles while keep same amount of bf if not lowered it.
I guess I wasn't expecting much because about 6 months ago I used a source and I got some testosterone. used the exact same way I use it now with way lower results. i guess the source was scam and product fake. now I'm sure I got a real test that works wonders.
i feel better and I look better.
HGH and Supps For Life- appreciate the responses. I'm in the middle of my cycle but asking beforehand.

suppsforlife

sorry to hear about the scamming source and glad you found a legitimate one. Ask if there's anything else you may need.