pct or no pct

djay830

41. Just starting tren and test. Don’t plan on stopping test. Will stop tren after 12 weeks. Pct or no pct? Should I take anything during the 12 weeks? Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 45086

Tren is a big step brother. How much test and tren. And by not planning on stopping test are you saying you are going to take the blast and cruise route.

D

Deleted member 45086

Take it you are using test prop and tren ace.
Everyone will tell you that you should have waited on the tren but at least you are using it cautiously.
I would bump the test up to 100 eod and after couple of weeks bump tren up to 75 eod.

djay830

Yeah no time to wait. Was thinking about bumping it up in a couple weeks. Will do. In your opinion, no need for pct after stopping tren? Should I use caber or anything during?

D

Deleted member 45086

You never have to PCT again as long as you take testosterone. A good maintenance dose of test is 150-200mg/week when you're cruising. I doubt very seriously if you will need caber at that dose

Twizted

Yeah no time to wait. Was thinking about bumping it up in a couple weeks. Will do. In your opinion, no need for pct after stopping tren? Should I use caber or anything during?
As bigbelly said its very unlikely you will need to use caber. I fo suggest you have it on hand though just in case, some ppl(like myself) are really sensitive to prolactin and any little increase sends them into full blown gyno. Better safe than sorry

djay830

As bigbelly said its very unlikely you will need to use caber. I fo suggest you have it on hand though just in case, some ppl(like myself) are really sensitive to prolactin and any little increase sends them into full blown gyno. Better safe than sorry
Makes sense. Ppreciate the input.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yes but you pull off lactation rather well. 😂

HGH.to

agreed with others.
1. should have waited with tren
2. have caber handy in case tren causes high prolactin issues
3. no need to PCT as long as you never stop using testosterone (12 weeks full blown cycle, then 12 weeks low Test dosage around 100-200mg/week before another cycle)

rosoo

agreed with others.
1. should have waited with tren
2. have caber handy in case tren causes high prolactin issues
3. no need to PCT as long as you never stop using testosterone (12 weeks full blown cycle, then 12 weeks low Test dosage around 100-200mg/week before another cycle)
Hi Sir,

Sorry to interrupt, as i got some question pertaining to the below statement:

No need to PCT as long as you never stop using testosterone (12 weeks full blown cycle, then 12 weeks low Test dosage around 100-200mg/week before another cycle)

is this applicable to any cycle and we can just do 12 weeks full blown then 12 weeks low Test around 100 to 200mg before another new cycle?

Would this develop gyno if we do not start pct after 12weeks full blown?

And what kind of Test would you Recommend? Would Test C 100-200gm works?

What is the benefit of going on low Test instead of PCT in between?

After second cycle, could we continue on low t dose or we should then start pct already?

Twizted

Hi Sir,

Sorry to interrupt, as i got some question pertaining to the below statement:

No need to PCT as long as you never stop using testosterone (12 weeks full blown cycle, then 12 weeks low Test dosage around 100-200mg/week before another cycle)

is this applicable to any cycle and we can just do 12 weeks full blown then 12 weeks low Test around 100 to 200mg before another new cycle?

Would this develop gyno if we do not start pct after 12weeks full blown?

And what kind of Test would you Recommend? Would Test C 100-200gm works?

What is the benefit of going on low Test instead of PCT in between?

After second cycle, could we continue on low t dose or we should then start pct already?
What hgh.to is talking about is blasting a cruising. This is when you never come off of testosterone, meaning you will most likely be on it for life. Usually ppl do this when they have naturally low testosterone numbers. They will just run a cycle like normal and then cruise on low dose test until there next cycle.

Gyno has nothing to do with whether you pct or not. Gyno is prevented through the use of AI's like arimidex or aromasin to keep estrogen in check.

rosoo

What hgh.to is talking about is blasting a cruising. This is when you never come off of testosterone, meaning you will most likely be on it for life. Usually ppl do this when they have naturally low testosterone numbers. They will just run a cycle like normal and then cruise on low dose test until there next cycle.

Gyno has nothing to do with whether you pct or not. Gyno is prevented through the use of AI's like arimidex or aromasin to keep estrogen in check.
understand, one more question, as and when we get older, our Test level will continue to drop, lets say if we are going to use test and keep the test level up run a cycle like normal and then cruise on low dose test until there next cycle?

as i see some friend blood test their test level drop as and when they aged as well, and by running test for life would it improve the quality of life?

HGH.to

highly likely. lots of men over 50s suffer from low test levels. when they add testosterone - the quality of their lives improves. so they are put on TRT (running testosterone for the rest of their lives)

rosoo

highly likely. lots of men over 50s suffer from low test levels. when they add testosterone - the quality of their lives improves. so they are put on TRT (running testosterone for the rest of their lives)
when they are on TRT they will no longer require pct if they cycle with gear right given that trt is a life long cycle? only if someone decided to stop trt then they will start pct again right?

HGH.to

it's unlikely to return back from TRT. your body is unlikely to ever produce normal T levels again.
PCT is started when all steroids are out of the body and is started to get back your natural T levels as they used to be pre-cycle. if your T levels pre-cycle are low - there's no point in PCT. So you remain on TRT for life. Unless your body somehow (but very rarely) starts producing enough T levels on its own and you decide to get off TRT.