PCT QUESTIONS

I’m on my 8th week of my cycle I’m gonna run 14-16 weeks I do have puffy nipples what PCT should I run for this and also I’ve heard people start their PCT early and I’ve heard people start it after their last shot?? Just wanted to be pointed in the right direction here! Thanks!

HGH.to

PCT is post cycle therapy meant to restart the natural production of testosterone after all steroids are out of the system.
puffy nipples is a sign of gynecomstia which is very likely due to high estrogen levels in the body. had bloodwork? ever used an AI so far?

Aussie

PCT

Nolvadex

This SERM drug has a common brand name known as Tamoxifen and it is used to block estrogen in the body particularly in the breast region due to the fact that this drug was designed to treat breast cancer in females. It also helps reduce the effect of gynecomastia. Nolvadex is also used during Post-Cycle Therapy to block estrogen just like Clomid. It also helps to stimulate the production of Testosterone to get them back to their normal level.

Benefits of Nolvadex

• It is used to reduce the effects of gynecomastia.
  • Balance the natural hormonal workings in the body.
  • Inhibit the production of estrogen in the body.
  • Enhances the production of natural testosterone in the body.
  • Improves the levels of cholesterol in the body.
Nolvadex Side Effects

• Stomach ache
  • Nausea
  • Constipation
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Headaches
  • Skin irritation
  • Libido loss
  • Constipation

When to take Nolvadex

If you want to use Nolvadex as PCT supplement, it is advisable that you start the dosage cycle about two weeks after finishing a steroid cycle. This will provide your body sufficient time to get rid of the synthetic version of testosterone associated with steroid use.

Nolvadex Dosage

The proper Nolvadex dosage should be 40mg per day for the first two weeks, then 20mg per day for the next two weeks, and then 10mg per day for the remaining couple of weeks.

Aussie

No haven’t used an AI What do u reccomend
I have never used or had any AI in my possession.
On my first ever blast I ended up with bad acne at week 12 so I started taking zinc.
25mg a day for two years before my trt doctor told me I need 50mg to fix E2. I took 50mg for 3 months but my shoulders got so sore I went back to 25mg.
Some people take 75mg a day to keep E2 under control. I only need 25mg.

My Trt doctor will prescribe AI but tells everyone to try zinc first.

HGH.to

Yeah, you could try zinc first and see if it's enough to help fight off gyno. in the meantime have a bloodwork to check E2 levels. If nothing helps, could try Arimidex