PCT questions

I’m in my first cycle currently on 10 weeks decca and test e and yes I’ve been told it was a bad cycle to start on I’m close to finishing what PCT do you guys recommend so idont lose gains and recover do plan to take blood work !

HGH.to

What's your age? Had bloodwork done before starting the cycle? what were the weekly doses of Test and Deca?

HGH.to

pretty sure you meant 250 mg (not ml) and I assume 125 mg x2/week (250 weekly) and not 250 mg x2/week (500 weekly)
10 weeks is a pretty short cycle for Test E and especially Deca. You may use it for 2 more weeks.
Anyway, after the last injection of test E (stop the use of Deca at least a few days or preferably one week earlier than Test E because it flushes out of system slower than Test E) wait about 2 weeks and start your PCT plan, that usually lasts 4 weeks and usually, with Nolvadex and Clomid.
You may try Clomid alone since you're young. You can start with 50 mg/day of Clomid for 2 weeks and then 25 mg/day for 2 more weeks. If you feel it's not enough, could add Nolvadex 40 mg/day first 2 weeks and 20 mg/day last 2 weeks.