PCT timelines

Manoftrevs

Anyone have success running shorter pct with lower doses?
I see so much conflicting information, most people agree, for example, if using nolvadex for pct, you should run something like 40/40/20/20.
The r/steroids reddit seems to suggest running 5-10 mg for a bit longer is enough.
I've been running 5 MG daily for a week now, I don't like how it makes me feel. Is there a way to tell when Axis has restarted? Is if safe to get off sooner that 4-8 weeks suggested?

suppsforlife

It all depends on your cycle and personal response.
If you had a mild cycle then you can go for a mild PCT
harsher cycles require harsher PCT plans.
that's one of multiple reasons why beginners are recommended mild cycles
there's also clomid instead of Tamox. why don't you love how it makes you feel? maybe you don't have enough T levels in your system?

Manoftrevs

I waited 3 weeks after last pin to clear system.
Then took hcg eod for 2 weeks. 250 iu each.
Waited 2 days.
Started nolvadex.
At first I had headaches, and mild eye pain. Plus my head just fealt a bit loopy.
Day 6 I started having some anxiety, and chest pain (not sure if from nolvadex or anxiety).
This is my 3rd day off, chest pain gone, head feels clear, and anxiety still a bit there.

Had morning wood this morning so that might be a good sign of natural test production?

suppsforlife

yeah, morning wood is a good sign of proper T production. check other symptoms as well. maybe that's just your reaction to Tamox, or maybe there's something else in between. next time try clomid and see how it does