PCT with Clomid 50 ???

Pumpjuice187

looking for a little insight on pct... im looking to prepare for it now before i get to close to the end of the cycle. So If i get clomid 50 how long do i have to take this and how much ? the web site says it is 50 mg and their are 30 tablets in the bottle. any insight would be appreciated. thanks again gurus

otfjoey300

Btw, it’s recommended to use nolvadex with that as well, but I have run a successful PCT with clomid only; you might be fine

suppsforlife

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
might add natural detoxifiers or even natural PCT products (supplements) too. continue working out, resting and eating properly.
PS: this dosing protocol can be adjusted according to your needs. as you can see, joey had great success with Clomid only. But others say that the earlier mentioned protocol is not enough so they use even higher doses. others may use less doses. all depends on your own response

Pumpjuice187

1/2/3/4 weeks, start two weeks after ur last inject if ur heaviest ester is only enth or cyp.
hey so quick question bro...like i know sensitive nips is a sign on high estrogen right ? but like does that mean hurting or like just like nips hard at times ? lol funny ass questions but just been having em hard and shit and dont know what the fuck its about got the clomid but dont wanna use it until the end because its all i got.

Pumpjuice187

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
might add natural detoxifiers or even natural PCT products (supplements) too. continue working out, resting and eating properly.
PS: this dosing protocol can be adjusted according to your needs. as you can see, joey had great success with Clomid only. But others say that the earlier mentioned protocol is not enough so they use even higher doses. others may use less doses. all depends on your own response
whats a good natural estrogen blocker i can get otc ? got enough clomid for four week pct of 50/50/25/25 but maybe youre right and i should look into something otc to just add to....

otfjoey300

hey so quick question bro...like i know sensitive nips is a sign on high estrogen right ? but like does that mean hurting or like just like nips hard at times ? lol funny ass questions but just been having em hard and shit and dont know what the fuck its about got the clomid but dont wanna use it until the end because its all i got.
Don’t use clocks for nips, you should get some caber or possibly even if you dose nolvadex (I think) it may help with that. You may be more sensitive to hormones than me

Last edited:

EMachine

I like to use nolvadex for sensitive nipples and/or gyno. However, there are others...
If you go with nolvadex, start with 40 the first day, and 20 mg for the next 4 days and finish the last 2 days of that week with 10 mg per day
1-40 mg (divided in 20 mg in the morning and 20 in the evening)
2-4 20 mg (split pill in two and take half in the morning and half in the evening)
5-7 10 mg (same as above)

This should fix the sensitivity issues...
As a rule of thumb, for future cycles: always have caber, nolvadex, clomid, hcg, arimidex with you..just in case. I don't normally use an AI during a cycle, unless really necessary, but my cycles are low in dosages compared to others...I'm happy with my size...now I just safely maintain.

EMachine

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
Solid advice!

suppsforlife

whats a good natural estrogen blocker i can get otc ? got enough clomid for four week pct of 50/50/25/25 but maybe youre right and i should look into something otc to just add to....
supplements like detoxifiers as well as natural test boosters such as ashwaganda, vitamin D3, zinc etc. (or even supplements called PCT or something like that). But they won't be effective without actual PCT with clomid/nolva

Pumpjuice187

Okay yeah got me some Clomid so should be good no real sides or anything at this point so thats whats up saving them for when coming off. Shit is going really well though....fuckin libido is kinda crazy, getting a little more lean and just feel like shit is working very efficiently...as far as like the nutrition side of things and all that. Its all very subtle like youve gotta pay attention to notice but just feeling good and making good progress. week 5 right now but all in all "Good things"

Pumpjuice187

I like to use nolvadex for sensitive nipples and/or gyno. However, there are others...
If you go with nolvadex, start with 40 the first day, and 20 mg for the next 4 days and finish the last 2 days of that week with 10 mg per day
1-40 mg (divided in 20 mg in the morning and 20 in the evening)
2-4 20 mg (split pill in two and take half in the morning and half in the evening)
5-7 10 mg (same as above)

This should fix the sensitivity issues...
As a rule of thumb, for future cycles: always have caber, nolvadex, clomid, hcg, arimidex with you..just in case. I don't normally use an AI during a cycle, unless really necessary, but my cycles are low in dosages compared to others...I'm happy with my size...now I just safely maintain.
okay yeah no doubt. Yeah same here man not really trying to be taking ai during. Don't feel like i need it really my dosage is low and even the sensitivity thing subsided so its good but at least if i need to do something in the future i have the knowledge. appreciate it !

Pumpjuice187

So side topic. I have to take normal pre employment type drug tests do you think nolvadex will cause me any issues there ? I don't think so because the T hasn't so this stuff is like the same just on the other end of the spectrum im assuming. not sure if any of your guys have any insight or experience with that sort of thing. any thing ya got would be appreciated.