PCT ?

Bowser88

So I just finished my 12th week on Test E yesterday(Thursday) so I'm just wondering I start my PCT 2 weeks after my last pin? I have clomid and nolva...I was gonna do the clomid 50/50/25/25 and the nolva 40/40/20/20 does this sound right...idk why but 2 weeks just sounds like a long time to wait to start PCT but this is all right? And then how to keep most of my gains? I'm still gonna keep my same gym routine/diet and then I already have my next cycle ready for when I get my time on/time off amount

suppsforlife

I'm just wondering I start my PCT 2 weeks after my last pin?
generally, yes. that's just a rule of thumb. it doesn't have to be EXACTLY two weeks. Some start it sooner, other later. or maybe exactly 2 weeks. it also depends on how you feel. Point of starting PCT is when testosterone is out of your system and that's about 2 weeks after last injection.
I was gonna do the clomid 50/50/25/25 and the nolva 40/40/20/20 does this sound right
yes it does, but it also depends on how you feel. someone might only need one of them, others might adjust dosages such as higher or lower. If that was your very first cycle of steroids and you're young enough, then nolva alone can be good enough. But others are doing better on clomid. Yet, there are those who still need both. again it depends on how you feel.
And then how to keep most of my gains?
you answered it yourself.
with a proper PCT, proper diet and proper workout plan (and overall lifestyle) you're going to keep your gains.

D

Deleted member 45086

So I just finished my 12th week on Test E yesterday(Thursday) so I'm just wondering I start my PCT 2 weeks after my last pin? I have clomid and nolva...I was gonna do the clomid 50/50/25/25 and the nolva 40/40/20/20 does this sound right...idk why but 2 weeks just sounds like a long time to wait to start PCT but this is all right? And then how to keep most of my gains? I'm still gonna keep my same gym routine/diet and then I already have my next cycle ready for when I get my time on/time off amount
You have to wait for the testosterone to clear out is the reason for 2weeks. Just keep lifting and eating right and you should keep most of your gains. Enough of that 😁. How did you like your cycle and what you planning next?