Pct

Burkejason

I’m starting my first cycle. I bought 2 bottles of test 400 blend, arimidex, clomid, and nova.
Do I take 500 a week of test and arimidex everyday for whole cycle, wait two weeks after last shot and take nova and clomid for 4 weeks?
Clomid is 40mg
Nova 20mg
Arimidex .5mg
Someone please let me know detailed what to take for how long. Thank you. I’m 46yrs old

Burkejason

I’m starting my first cycle. I bought 2 bottles of test 400 blend, arimidex, clomid, and nova.
Do I take 500 a week of test and arimidex everyday for whole cycle, wait two weeks after last shot and take nova and clomid for 4 weeks?
Clomid is 40mg
Nova 20mg
Arimidex .5mg
Someone please let me know detailed what to take for how long. Thank you. I’m 46yrs old
12 week cycle

Aussie

First up have you had bloods done ?
Do you know high milligram compounds are best to be cut with sterile oil or with other compounds of 200mg/ml.

You really should be starting lower than 400mg a week but without bloods and any other information it’s hard to help.

Do not take arimidex at all unless you have a reason to take it. Blood tests are your friend to know if needed.

If you have 400mg/ml testosterone you are best to use half a ml twice a week for 10 weeks then depending on if you have low testosterone to start with go on trt/cruise at a low amount like 100 to 150mg a week.
But you really should do a lot more research before starting.

Pct
Nolvadex

This SERM drug has a common brand name known as Tamoxifen and it is used to block estrogen in the body particularly in the breast region due to the fact that this drug was designed to treat breast cancer in females. It also helps reduce the effect of gynecomastia. Nolvadex is also used during Post-Cycle Therapy to block estrogen just like Clomid. It also helps to stimulate the production of Testosterone to get them back to their normal level.

Benefits of Nolvadex

• It is used to reduce the effects of gynecomastia.
  • Balance the natural hormonal workings in the body.
  • Inhibit the production of estrogen in the body.
  • Enhances the production of natural testosterone in the body.
  • Improves the levels of cholesterol in the body.
Nolvadex Side Effects

• Stomach ache
  • Nausea
  • Constipation
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Headaches
  • Skin irritation
  • Libido loss
  • Constipation

When to take Nolvadex

If you want to use Nolvadex as PCT supplement, it is advisable that you start the dosage cycle about two weeks after finishing a steroid cycle. This will provide your body sufficient time to get rid of the synthetic version of testosterone associated with steroid use.

Nolvadex Dosage

The proper Nolvadex dosage should be 40mg per day for the first two weeks, then 20mg per day for the next two weeks, and then 10mg per day for the remaining couple of weeks.

Burkejason

So if I bump the test 400blend to 200mg twice a week do I need an ai like arimidex, and how do I know when to start and for how long? Can I get away with just test? Do u recommend 10 weeks instead of 12

Burkejason

So if I bump the test 400blend to 200mg twice a week do I need an ai like arimidex, and how do I know when to start and for how long? Can I get away with just test? Do u recommend 10 weeks instead of 12
Also I have two 10ml vials of test blend 400.
Should I cut it down? What do I use and how much?

Aussie

Just inject half a ml and see if you can handle the pip. If it’s fine and doesn’t cause any issues you should be fine.
You really need to research about ai.
I have never used one and never had one in my hand.
It’s all about trial and error and everyone is different

Burkejason

Just inject half a ml and see if you can handle the pip. If it’s fine and doesn’t cause any issues you should be fine.
You really need to research about ai.
I have never used one and never had one in my hand.
It’s all about trial and error and everyone is different
Yes sir you was not lying! PIP hurts bad. So I took my first shot in my thigh yesterday before noon, I only did 200mg and then later last night it felt like a horse kicked me in the leg. I did the injection slow too. This morning still hurts but I feel it could start going away later tonight or tomorrow. Do u think it’s the test400 blend is just super strong? Should I use a different kind? I tested the testosterone with a kit and it’s real. So what do u think?

Burkejason

Yes sir you was not lying! PIP hurts bad. So I took my first shot in my thigh yesterday before noon, I only did 200mg and then later last night it felt like a horse kicked me in the leg. I did the injection slow too. This morning still hurts but I feel it could start going away later tonight or tomorrow. Do u think it’s the test400 blend is just super strong? Should I use a different kind? I tested the testosterone with a kit and it’s real. So what do u think?
Also do u believe the sites on this forum have real test?

HGH.to

yeah, getting pains definitely doesn't mean the product is bad. It very well could be due to too high a concentration of testosterone. Also could be simply because your body doesn't love the oil carrier. you may give a try to another testosterone. Such as instead of test blend 400 mg/mk, go for Test C 250 mg/ml, for example.
Also do u believe the sites on this forum have real test?
i'll let someone else answer this question... for... reasons

rosoo

Clomid is 40mg
Nova 20mg
Arimidex .5mg
Should not be taking arimidex on your first week imho

This site have reliable seller, this I am very sure :)