Peds seizure

T1705

I’ve been ordering peds from international source and have never had a seizure letter from CBP. My question is, has anyone ever had CBP show up at the address they had their Peds delivered to?? I saw on a YouTube video that they will knowingly put your order back in the mail and trace it to your address.. Has anyone experienced this other than receiving a letter?? Thanks

Aussie

I get everything sent to my house. If anything happens you just deny it. Make up a story about someone sent it to you as a joke. They used your address and name because they live with their mum.
Tell them to take it as it’s not yours.

Lots of people leave the parcel on the bench for a week to see if anyone arrives

Gainz.

You can't control what people send you..
If you ever get the letter... burn it. But they mostly only care about raws or massive amounts. It's a waste of time and money for them to track a few vials of test and deca. Now if they found 50 vials... then you might have a problem. keep your shipments small and try to buy from your country if you can.

suppsforlife

You can't control what people send you..
If you ever get the letter... burn it. But they mostly only care about raws or massive amounts. It's a waste of time and money for them to track a few vials of test and deca. Now if they found 50 vials... then you might have a problem. keep your shipments small and try to buy from your country if you can.
couldn't be said better.

Gainz.

couldn't be said better.
I have to say the second time my order arrived and I had to sign for it... well I missed the mailman and had to go pick it up at the local post office. there was definitely a worry that a swat team was gonna repel down the side of the building as I walked out 🤣😂. But I signed for it, they apologized for me having to go and pick it up... that was 7 ordereds ago now.

suppsforlife

and the swat team would be like: get on your knees. give me that vial of tren. lol then the whole team exists the building with a vial of tren and one of test with the words: we had a successful hunt. lol

Gainz.

and the swat team would be like: get on your knees. give me that vial of tren. lol then the whole team exists the building with a vial of tren and one of test with the words: we had a successful hunt. lol
Hahaha, I was so nervous. It was my second time ever getting gear in the mail and the first time I had to sign for it. My brain was like "they know, they fucking know" I seriously almost didn't claim it. The paranoia was real! Then I realized what a waste of time and money it would be to go through all that for a $250 order. but I was definitely sweating on my way out. 🤣😂

Aussie

I once received a parcel in my letterbox. After I opened it and found it was something illegal I had cops knock on my door. I put my head over the gate with 2 dog’s barking and asked what they wanted.
They had come over to ask me if I was going to collect my firearm that had been stored at the police station for 6 years.
It was so funny they arrived 2 minutes after I had opened my package.

suppsforlife

I once received a parcel in my letterbox. After I opened it and found it was something illegal I had cops knock on my door. I put my head over the gate with 2 dog’s barking and asked what they wanted.
They had come over to ask me if I was going to collect my firearm that had been stored at the police station for 6 years.
It was so funny they arrived 2 minutes after I had opened my package.
LOOOL such kind of coincidences can sure make you paranoid :D

Fbomb

I worry every time a package comes. I normally leave it for a few hours before I bring it in. Then I leave it just inside the door for a day. In my mind I felt like I could say I wasn't sure what it was so I didn't open it. I also use a different first name on the orders.

Gainz.

I worry every time a package comes. I normally leave it for a few hours before I bring it in. Then I leave it just inside the door for a day. In my mind I felt like I could say I wasn't sure what it was so I didn't open it. I also use a different first name on the orders.
That's actually not a bad idea. but... I just can't see them doing all that for a few vials of gear. Now a few thousand worth, or a bunch of raws... or especially firearms.

But I don't see them going to their boss and justifying a stakeout and what ever else they do for a few hundred bucks. They have overhead and a budget like everyone else. I'm going to assume a few vials of test just doesn't get them excited enough to make it worthwhile

LHV

The fact we're all openly posting here about how much shit we're using and how we get it delivered is all you need to know. This isn't the dark web and the cops aren't interested in us. I doubt they're even that interested in the labs (I've never heard of the AFP anabolic steroid squad). Having said that I'm as paranoid as anyone when I go to my parcel locker 😳

HGH.to

if they would be interested, there wouldn't be millions of people in the US alone using anabolic steroids

EMachine

I’ve been ordering peds from international source and have never had a seizure letter from CBP. My question is, has anyone ever had CBP show up at the address they had their Peds delivered to?? I saw on a YouTube video that they will knowingly put your order back in the mail and trace it to your address.. Has anyone experienced this other than receiving a letter?? Thanks
The best time to order internationally is in December, simply because they are overwhelmed with the number of packages they receive on a daily basis, not to mention the fact that they are understaffed. I have gotten two letters from customs which gives you an option to claim your package, or simply ignore it. I think it said that after 30-45 days??? can't remember exactly which one, it is destroyed. Nevertheless, it's never a pleasant letter to receive. Also, if you're ordering internationally, most times, you have to sign for it and if you're not home, you'll have to go to the post and sign for it. If you used a different name (a made up one), you're essentially fucked, because you'll have to show your ID to prove that you're in fact that person. It's better to pay a little bit more and order domestically than having to deal with Customs and all the legal crap that could potentially follow. There are excellent sources around us that are pretty reliable and offer quality products.