Peptide Research, A Starting Point

H

Hivoltrainer

I've started adding peptides to my cycle and using them in between and I believe it's made a big difference. I was so intimidated by the thought of the research involved I put it off out of laziness. Once I got the basics down it was no different than researching AAS. They are very similar really. You need to know what each does, which ones pair well (stack) together and dosage needed for desired results, among other things. The first thing I wanted to know about a peptide was what was its function because by knowing that I knew which ones would help obtain my goals so I should research those first. I have a chart that will tell you what each peptide is said to promote. Keep in mind as with AAS coumponds there are differences within the similarities. Pick one that seems geared toward your goal and research. Again peptides are so like AAS, research  is the biggest factor in how your journeys outcome.

F.S.= Fat Loss Re= Recovery.   MB=Muscle.                                                          Building                                               

CJC-1295, CJC-1295 w/o dac, Sermorlin, GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, IGF-1 LR3. All of these peptides promote F.S. Re. And MB. Keep in mind they each do it a little differently

Mechano Growth Gactor, MFG-ORG promote Re. & MB

Melatonin F.S. 

Hope this helps and doesnt confuse. Please PM with any questions. I'll be posting more in depth peptide info in the coming days. 

blastthru23

I'm interested in the research, but thus far, I am not convinced, except for GHRP-6,2 and MT-2. In retrospect, I did find that the GHRP's did in fact induce hunger during a tren ace cycle, and MT-2 does make me VERY dark. I was listening to some dudes talk about about peptides on a podcast the other day, and they seemed to be on the page of "don't waste your money." I think that they were taking this position mostly because of the issue of timing and frequency of injections for the greatest effect from a peptide (GHRP being one of them, having to gauge blood sugar and insulin levels on the fly is no easy task without a glucose meter, which really can't effectively tell us anything about blood insulin). They implied that most users of many peptides won't really see any effect due to the timing issue as most aren't disciplined enough to take the time to figure the shit out as to timing. Pinning it 3 times per day isn't enough, it's all in the timing evidently (sorry, I'm beating a dead horse).

Nevertheless, I am always interested in new findings, new approaches, and such. If I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt, I may give some of these peptides a chance. However, IGF is off my radar since its cost is close to hgh, and if I were to go that route, may as well go with hgh. Not in my foreseeable future due to its cost prohibition.

H

Hivoltrainer

Thanks for that outstanding comment. Being real and honest without being a douche bag!! That's a lost art on other boards. Thanks my man. 

H

Hivoltrainer

Maybe the new will wear off and I'll decide it's crap. Lol. I agree cost can be a problem. I'll keep posting and let you guys know no matter what the out come. Thanks man. 

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing.

I have spent a lot of time and money self experimenting with peptides and for the most part my opinion is that the return of investment is so low it makes them a useless investment of time and money. 

Despite how we may feel about something personally it will be great to see some unique content on this subject matter that may benefit the casual member, the lurker and/or the more active individual.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I will add and agree with Blast. GHRP-6 is great for hunger and MT2 for tanning in my experience. At least in these two cases and for those purposes these peptides are effective. GHRP did not actually make me feel anymore hungry but when I ate I had a difficult time consuming enough food to feel satisfied.....GHRP is an agonist of gherlin (hunger hormone).

Here is a resource for information purposes on hunger - http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-789X.2006.00270.x/full

Purity and quality is always a question with these 'would-be' research chemical companies. 

SEMPER FI

Titanings

The key hivol is try it and formulate your own opinion. Remember whats good for some just doesn't work for others and vice versa. But considering you have put all the research into it, and have spent the money might as well give it 110% to find out how it truly works for you. Otherwise without the full effort you have wasted time and money.

For anyone who is going to give them a try make sure to do plenty of research as peptides can be expensive. And if you your gonna do them then do it right. But that should also be the golden for anything on here as well. Never stick something in your body just because "it looks interesting" or "it could be cool". Know exactly what your doing to your body before you even purchase a single item whether it be peptides or steroids.

ESmetalhead

Peptides aren't talked about much on here. Ive tried TB500, BP157, Sermorlin and Hexarillin from a couple of different sources and in the end I'm not fan and I really wanted to be.  I keep my mind open and I'm happy to see someone that has an interest in these new areas of research, please share what you know. 

H

Hivoltrainer

I've been quite inactive for numerous reasons so Im going to try and play catch up,on some things. I won't go into to detail about my use of peptides because i don't think its necessary. I was not happy with any of the things I tried with peps. The cost involved is not worth what you stand to gain. Unless of course you were earning a living BBing or as a professional athlete. Then the smallest gain might be an advantage that would be worth the cost. I believe great training and diet along with aas will be enough for me to maintain my fitness goals. If I could do this over I would take the money I invested in peps and apply it toward some pharma grade aas compounds. I hope this thread helps someone. If you would like to ask me anything specific about my experience with peps feel free to pm me. 

Dolf

Not sure how you got back, but you wrre banned a long time ago for being a shill, blackmailing sources, and posting fake reviews!

fitjourney

I purchased Peptides through an anti-aging office, they were so expensive, I could not stay with it but I felt it was helpful. In researching, I've found this site and sources where I may actually be able to afford them. I had the opportunity to speak to a veterinarian who said many of the peptides are fine for human although the web sites cannot say that. I'm considering ordering through one of the sources but the dosages etc are confusing. However, these places cannot really help with dosage etc. Any advice...