performance

MaScot

seem to be havin a prob and wondering if it is common on gear!!!
im on my 5th week of test e at 500mg ew.
horny as a bull all the time but havin some tuff performance probs!!!
its like it just doesnt wanna get hard!!!
past few weeks on the dbol my wife said too much lol
now i feel like an 80yr old dude down there!!!
is the test doin this or what??
any help???

fly12

Agreed..could be mental all the way, dont think to much into it or it can really get ya down(no pun intended) your libido and performance should be thru the roof, like Eric22 said, are you taking anything else besides the d-bol and test?

MaScot

no just the dbol and test.
it was like 4 times a day on the dbol and since dbol's been done its pretty much been done lol

hayabusa

same thing happens to me bro....if you have any cabergoline handy that'll help get you motivated even at low doses...i find it less appealing if you are carrying more bulk than you need not so sure why, but when im in leaner condition i feel much better in general...
make sure you are using your anti-e's to block estro which canbe a head fuk....

milkin

Buddy, are you taking anything for estrogen control ? It sounds to me like you have symptoms that are attributed to high estrogen. If you are not taking an AI you need to incorporate one so research or ask, its mandatory to learn how to control estrogen during a cycle.

Usually quality of wood is a tell tale sign of high Shbg but test/estrogen ratio also plays a role here. 

How about posting your cycle so we can see what's going on here. The cycle log forum is a perfect place to keep cycle notes and reference comments made about your cycles

hayabusa

not pct, its best to help block some of that estrogen build up from the test converson, an AI can be great for this, estrogen can stunt a males ability to perform and become arroused, think about it, how difficult is it to motivate a girl when she's feeling hormonal...