Permanent Hair removal solutions for men?

swolesam

I guess this topic can fit in the "General Chat" Forum. If it has a more suitable home, please let me know.

I am basically looking for the guys on the forum to chime in with the best Permenant hair removal solutions out there? Whether a device to buy to remove hair permenantly (i guess burn the follicles, not sure) or a service to utilize like a salon or something that do these treatments effectively and at a good price. 

The reason behind this is i spend WAY too much time shaving my whole body. Its a redundant process that i would love to eliminate from my life. Permanent hair removal sounds like the solution im looking for, but everywhere i look i see someone advertising about a tool or another!! Looking for our members here to chime in with what works for them or what they heard from trusted sources that works, is fairly priced and efficient. 

SemperFi

Laser treatment is effective but costly. My wife has had in done but only in small areas of the face and it was outrageous money for the amount of work that was performed. It did work though.

I am not aware of any inexpensive solutions or I would have used them. ;)

SEMPER FI

swolesam

I see some devices sold on amazon and other websites, more of the "for home use" for perm hair removal. Was wondering about their effectiveness to achieve this

B

Burrr

2 years of TRT and a few cycles and I'm finally getting some hair. I'm up to a dozen chest hairs now. 

The peach fuzz is starting to come in a little thicker everywhere else

ramdisck

I came here because I heard steroids would make my hair fall out.  i have been running cycles for years and I still have to shave my head a few times a week.  

SemperFi

My wife and the remainder of the estrogen producers in my household have tried them all. From the "NO-NO" to those expensive home laser hair removal devises. They are designed to treat small areas and don;t last very long when treating large areas. They are very time consuming and multiple treatments are required to see minimal results.

Each and every time they bought a new device they were certain this was the one. Each and every time they were disappointed.

The search ought to be fun for you Hulk and if you do find something that is definitively effective I am certain you will share it with us.

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

ramdisck said:
</p><p>I came here because I heard steroids would make my hair fall out.  i have been running cycles for years and I still have to shave my head a few times a week.  </p><p>
</p><p>Its DHT which is thought to play a major role in male pattern baldness. There is also genetic predisposition for it that one also has to take ito consideration.  Compounds like Primobolan and Masteron are DHT derivatives. Androgenic side of accelerated hair loss in those with a predisposition for MPB are associated with their use. </p><p> </p><p> </p>

swolesam

storm - ur right on the money. I am seeing my hair line thin just a tiny little bit, nothing major since i actually dont have it in my family genes. Its interesting, cause when i only run T on TRT i see it growing thicker even my gf who cuts my hair ghetto style in the backyard LOL says its growing in thicker. Temporary effects i see? seems like it. 

The other side effect thats hitting me is prostate irritation from high doses of DHTs in the end of cycles. Guta watch out for that too & put that saw palmetto in high quantity into the supplement regimn. 

swolesam

wait till it starts growing FASTER and thicker, you will be SICK of spending time shaving your whole body. Its SO annoying of a chore! 

I really noticed it when i was running ghrps for months & months, man oh man, my nails and hair were growing like weeds ridiculous pace!!

swolesam

you read my mind. I was thinking of the no-no since they run them on specials online sometimes. Thank you for steering me right kind sir. Saved me the hassle, the headache and yes the cheddar i wouldve spent on it.

Im starting to believe the only option is these clinics that specialize in hair removal via laser treatments. I wonder about their safety longterm though?? Also they are expensive as fuck, 1000s

calmb4dastorm

You are on those supps! Yeah, DHT plays an important role in BPH. It's shocking to me that only 5% or less of Test is converted to DHT, given the fact that its the more potent androgen and binds 5 times longer to  same receptors  that Test does, with 2 to 3 times more binding affinity! Have you read about a village in the Dominican Republic where the girls turn into boys when they hit puberty, and boys not growing their penis until  puberty!???! DHT IS A MOFO!!! But its a very interesting read. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-1/

calmb4dastorm

A comb over? Really? Why not wear a bald head instead of combing 5 strands of hair to one side to cover a missing section of hair? 

Anabol-Steroids

Lol...comb over may be a slight exaggeration and I do actually go baldy...unfortunately more from necessity than choice though...dammit

SemperFi

Marines don't have such problems. We just shave our heads. Do miss the days of the flat top though! ;)

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

Bald is attractive on you! My mate hates that he has MPB, but i have always thought his bald head was sexy!!! What i hate though, lmbo, is when he grows it , then uses up my damn mascara filling in the bald spot!