Permanent vascularity

bobby ricky

Is it true from anyone’s experience that eq will give you permanent vascularity? I’m pretty vascular as I’m leaning out and pumped. I’m noticing A little more vascularity from my front load of eq and hopefully will get more as I go forward. I like the crazy vascular look. Thank ya in advance.

suppsforlife

while it's true that eq does actually make you vascular and the vascularity lasts long - nothing is permanent. of course, it depends on various different factors for how long exactly it would remain. most of my customers say that they are remaining vascular for at least some months after the cycle stops and not running any more steroids. but, of course, vascularity lasts longer if you would continue cycling with eq. hope it answers your question

seymour

That's a cool bit of information I was unaware of that.

Keeping yourself lean will always help show those veins too Bobby! Keep away from high sodium too, shit will bloat you up like you're on your period :ROFLMAO:

Papa.Smurf0311

Ive heard that EQ does make you vascular, but I didnt know it could be permanent. I used EQ for 16 to 20 weeks. I suppose im still. vascular from it ha.