Persistent Joint Pain, killing workout.

JesseTX

I've posted similar threads about similar trouble. Mostly in the past I dealt with tennis elbow pain.
I took advice and got tennis elbow straps and used ibuprofen, and ran a cycle of test/deca and it cleared up.
Trouble is, when I came off cycle....things now are a lot more strange than before.

I am now experiencing sharp elbow pain which keeps me from doing a lot with my left arm....(delt raises, barbell and dumbell curls, underhand dumbell press, lateral raises....the list goes on).
And now my left shoulder is also a bit whacked out.
I'm getting pain when doing overhead presses.

I can't as far as I know run deca at a higher dose because I can't off a blast just 2 months ago.
But I have added it to my trt at a low dose of 100mg a week.

Can someone suggest anything.

bobby ricky

Hay Jesse , npp will give you quicker pain relief until deca kicks in and 3 bananas per day Is also a natural anti inflammatory. Bananas work for me and helped my wife’s hand pain. And personally I don’t believe deca cures your problem it only takes away the pain and when you stop it returns. Sometimes the pain can be worse because you are just masking the pain and not fixing the problem. I will never come off nandrolone because I know that the weight I’m pushing is not helping anything. I don’t do overhead press or any dumbbell raise at all just because my body doesn’t like it. But my shoulders are caped and look ok for 52 yrs old. To tell you the truth I might do only 7 exercise moves and I created a pretty decent looking body. Stay away from anything that causes u pain for now. If you can do rows than do that for now. And warm up with light weight and high reps to warm up your joints. Don’t work through the pain because it will only worsen your problem. Just work around the pain for now.

JesseTX

Hay Jesse , npp will give you quicker pain relief until deca kicks in and 3 bananas per day Is also a natural anti inflammatory. Bananas work for me and helped my wife’s hand pain. And personally I don’t believe deca cures your problem it only takes away the pain and when you stop it returns. Sometimes the pain can be worse because you are just masking the pain and not fixing the problem. I will never come off nandrolone because I know that the weight I’m pushing is not helping anything. I don’t do overhead press or any dumbbell raise at all just because my body doesn’t like it. But my shoulders are caped and look ok for 52 yrs old. To tell you the truth I might do only 7 exercise moves and I created a pretty decent looking body. Stay away from anything that causes u pain for now. If you can do rows than do that for now. And warm up with light weight and high reps to warm up your joints. Don’t work through the pain because it will only worsen your problem. Just work around the pain for now.
What's npp?

bobby ricky

What's npp?
It’s just nandrolone just like deca but it’s half life is very short and it goes to work very fast and alot of people like it better than deca. You have to pin more times per week and it costs more and those are the reasons I like deca.

suppsforlife

bobby pretty much said all the difference between NPP and Deca. They both are basically the same steroid. But Deca injects once a week while NPP every other day. you get faster results with NPP than with Deca, and it flushes out of system faster than Deca. many start using both Deca and NPP. until Deca kicks in (it takes 4-6 weeks) they use some NPP to get instant Nandrolone benefits.

JesseTX

bobby pretty much said all the difference between NPP and Deca. They both are basically the same steroid. But Deca injects once a week while NPP every other day. you get faster results with NPP than with Deca, and it flushes out of system faster than Deca. many start using both Deca and NPP. until Deca kicks in (it takes 4-6 weeks) they use some NPP to get instant Nandrolone benefits.
I've not heard of NPP before, never have uses it.
I was looking at store bought supplements that could help and I'm seeing glucosamine and condroitin quite a bit...I've taken that supplement before and it doesn't seem to do much.

bobby ricky

I've not heard of NPP before, never have uses it.
I was looking at store bought supplements that could help and I'm seeing glucosamine and condroitin quite a bit...I've taken that supplement before and it doesn't seem to do much.
Glucosamine takes about 3 months to start working and I also take it every day and my older horses are also on that supplement. I buy the top selling one on amazon.

bobby ricky

1667494958362-png.865633
1667494985590.png

unclem

when lifting keep on a hoodie to keep the muscles warm so it hurts less dont workout in a tank top. i hide my shit with sweatshirts hoodies help. bobby said it all

JesseTX

when lifting keep on a hoodie to keep the muscles warm so it hurts less dont workout in a tank top. i hide my shit with sweatshirts hoodies help. bobby said it all
That's interesting.
May rethink my gym wardrobe.
I sweat very heavy and the idea of sweatpants and hoodie is cringy.
May help tho.